Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 2 of Tindermaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m getting desperate. On my first day (yesterday) of using Tinder, I’d say I swiped right on 40% of the girls and left on 60% of the girls. Today I’ve decided to swipe right on nearly everyone. That’s how desperate I am. I mostly swipe left on girls that live too far away. I’d say I swiped right on 80% and left on 20%. Also, I’m having a panic attack. I saw a girl whom I recognized from Instagram. Fml. Still not a single match, and the swipes are running out so fast. Thinking about getting Tinder Plus. Or maybe I should get an additional dating app such as Hinge…

I’m getting desperate. On my first day (yesterday) of using Tinder, I’d say I swiped right on 40% of the girls and left on 60% of the girls. Today I’ve decided to swipe right on nearly everyone. That’s how desperate I am. I mostly swipe left on girls that live too far away. I’d say I swiped right on 80% and left on 20%. Also, I’m having a panic attack. I saw a girl whom I recognized from Instagram. Fml. Still not a single match, and the swipes are running out so fast. Thinking about getting Tinder Plus. Or maybe I should get an additional dating app such as Hinge…
|/

you made day 1 of tindermaxxing thread just 2 hours ago lol

Make sure to put the best photos physically possibly

also fraud your photos (photoshop or w/e the kids do nowadays, to remove imperfections etc)

also add 2" to your height. Bitches are bad at math, they will never notice anyway

good luck

Day 1 was yesterday but i posted it today

Never get up - Meeks

:feelskek:

Thinking about getting Tinder Plus. Or maybe I should get an additional dating app such as Hinge…
You're not getting matches as you are ugly.

also fraud your photos (photoshop or w/e the kids do nowadays, to remove imperfections etc)

also add 2" to your height. Bitches are bad at math, they will never notice anyway

good luck
foids at my work keep saying "faceapp me", maybe try that

show us your profile (no photos, dont doxx yourself)

and never get tinder plus

dating apps are NEVER worth for men, remember the 95/5 rule (80/20 in the past)

and never get tinder plus

dating apps are NEVER worth for men, remember the 95/5 rule (80/20 in the past)
it's all a jewish scam anyway. They take your shekels and give you no bitches

it's all a jewish scam anyway. They take your shekels and give you no bitches

Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN

Tinder is a waste of time. Especially if you aren't even Plusmaxxing.

I suggest harvesting Instagram profiles off the Tinder profiles you swipe on and messaging them on Insta instead. Much higher chance of interaction. Plus you can fraud your Insta profile by buying followers and/or whatever.

lol

good luck
Legendary advice

I downloaded tinder and swiped a bit today. I haven't used it in years because it was destroying myself worth and making me feel horrible.

But I've decided if I only invest a small amount of time, maybe 30 minutes of swiping a week, and trying to talk to girls that I see, It's good because it reminds me of my all my flaws, and the dozens of reasons I'm not good enough.

30 minutes of swiping to remind myself of all the reasons I need to try harder.

I want this on my tombstone.

"Here lies some incel piece of shit."
"He claims he tried at life."

I don't even try it broke my morale after getting 0 matches swiping on everyone within a 50km radius, that included fat ugly hags, singlemom and other pondscum.