Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 2 of Incels.Me

Incelius03

Incelius03

Greycel
Life is meaningless when it comes down to it isnt it. Everything we work for in this life we dont take to the grave. We live for the day and then when the night comes we die. I have had the unfortunate pain to have to live along side all of these overtly feminist women. I never ever toned myself down to get laid.

Whats right is right in this world and whats wrong is wrong. No female can twist the definition to their own desires. I know a great number of you men believe this and that is why we are a community. One type of females I especially hate are russian girls. To put it simply they are whores and I often turn them down. Now many of you might despise me now and not call me a true incel as due too what I specified above.

Why do I turn them down simply Im a man shooting for a high paying job. Which I do not wish too be a wage slave too none. There are types of women who will fuck any man who can make cash. Many russians are like this in mindset being their country is poor. Those of you who have no luck with women should seek those kinds. But the bigger point to why I am an incel is because Im searching for meaning.

This meaning ussually translates to hours of drinking and playing megaman. Megaman the music itself and the gameplay entranced me. I have played nearly every megaman game including the long and strenuous megaman fangames. But in the end much of it is in vain isnt life pointless if we do not exist forever. Others like me do you understand when you stand for things. Yet the worlds wind keeps blowing you back down.

What is this shit??

Just a rant if you dont like it you can leave Im not going into detail on all my posts

Last edited:
Okay guys, let's leave.

I hate russian streamers too

You're no doktordoom I'll tell you that right now.

Life is meaningless when it comes down to it isnt it. Everything we work for in this life we dont take to the grave. We live for the day and then when the night comes we die. I have had the unfortunate pain to have to live along side all of these overtly feminist women. I never ever toned myself down to get laid.

Whats right is right in this world and whats wrong is wrong. No female can twist the definition to their own desires. I know a great number of you men believe this and that is why we are a community. One type of females I especially hate are russian girls. To put it simply they are whores and I often turn them down. Now many of you might despise me now and not call me a true incel as due too what I specified above.

Why do I turn them down simply Im a man shooting for a high paying job. Which I do not wish too be a wage slave too none. There are types of women who will fuck any man who can make cash. Many russians are like this in mindset being their country is poor. Those of you who have no luck with women should seek those kinds. But the bigger point to why I am an incel is because Im searching for meaning.

This meaning ussually translates to hours of drinking and playing megaman. Megaman the music itself and the gameplay entranced me. I have played nearly every megaman game including the long and strenuous megaman fangames. But in the end much of it is in vain isnt life pointless if we do not exist forever. Others like me do you understand when you stand for things. Yet the worlds wind keeps blowing you back down.
Bruh dont browse this forum while high on shrooms

Will you go ER after you finish this manifesto op?

Just a rant if you dont like it you can leave Im not going into detail on all my posts
I got the feeling this is some sort of publicity stunt where you write a diary on incels.is and slowly, you become a normie and ascend(hypothetical) and then some buisnessman comes and tells us to "try this, it totally works!"

this is no stunt I knew about Elliot Rodger since a year ago I even read his manifesto I did a past post on him yes I may be a Volcel but would it kill you people to have compassion Ive been turned down much aswell

To put it simply they are whores and I often turn them down.

JFL its like each month it gets worse, Maycels can't even compare to Junecels

Now many of you might despise me now and not call me a true incel as due too what I specified above.

Rightfully so, GTFO the site, you don't belong here

Why do I turn them down simply Im a man shooting for a high paying job. Which I do not wish too be a wage slave too none.

If we go by your retard logic men with high paying jobs can never have sex and only broke, poor and lower class men have the ability to get laid. You are a complete retard, all romantic interactions between males and females functions under a model of prostitution, men have always had to pay women for sex and companionship, this isn't anything new.

You are acting as if there is only "one deal", just don't purchase a shitty deal, don't get married, don't get her pregnant, but you can still pay her to fuck.

There are types of women who will fuck any man who can make cash.

Again literally every woman on the planet you retard (there are always exceptions, but they are few). I've already haggled with many female co-workers to pay them for sex (at various different jobs). They want to overcharge because they have a monopoly though, if I lived in a country with legal prostitution I'd be set for life.

Please don't tell me you're one of those guys that are egotistical and won't pay for sex because you are "above that".

But the bigger point to why I am an VOLCEL is because Im searching for meaning.

FTFY, GTFO the site, somebody get a mod to ban this faggot please. The absolute state of Junecels smh.

excuse me Judge & Jury last I checked in the rules it said Volcels were allowed

this is no stunt I knew about Elliot Rodger since a year ago I even read his manifesto I did a past post on him yes I may be a Volcel but would it kill you people to have compassion Ive been turned down much aswell
Gift?