Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Day 10 of my 40 day water fast

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Currently on day 10 of my 40 day water fast, and I really want to die.

Normally I planned to go on a 31 day fast, but I decided to prolong it. These are the results so far

- I feel shitty all the time

- Due to ketosis, my spit tastes horrible so I am constantly spitting out my spit

- I think my stomach is bleeding? I puked the other die and there was some blood in it.

- My lips are chafed

- heartburn

On my previous longer fasts these things really only happend on the day 15 mark so it's weird to see these symptoms so early on.

I'll update you guys again on day 20.

tap water only works for 2 hours daily where i live
by 2030, the whole country will run out of water and people will just commit mass suicide

tap water only works for 2 hours daily where i live
by 2030, the whole country will run out of water and people will just commit mass suicide
Ethnics.

If you are trying to kill yourself, this is the most painful, long, and retarded way to do it.

But you do you.
Just please don't make a pity party thread when you are close to dying, when you LITERALLY do not have to this AT ALL.

If you are trying to kill yourself, this is the most painful, long, and retarded way to do it.

But you do you.
Just please don't make a pity party thread when you are close to dying, when you LITERALLY do not have to this AT ALL.
I don't seek pity JFL it's just an update.

I don't even actively want to kill myself, I just want to see if I can survive this, and if I don't

View: https://youtu.be/Ram7AKbtkGE

I don't get how people can do that. I feel extremely disorientated from not eating for a day. But that is possibly because I have hypoglycemia.

I don't get how people can do that. I feel extremely disorientated from not eating for a day. But that is possibly because I have hypoglycemia.
Longest I ever did was 24 days before I had to go to an hospital. It's no fun tbh, I don't even know why I am doing this. I just want to do something.

Yea you ain't gonna fast for much longer bro

Hope I die from it.
you won't. you'll just have to incur hospital bills after you will be inevitably be admitted in the er due to dehydration

This is retarded unless ur trying to go for a world record

The longest someone has ever gone without water is 18 days
Longest I ever did was 24 days before I had to go to an hospital. It's no fun tbh, I don't even know why I am doing this. I just want to do something.
nigga. If the hospital confirmed u went 24 days without water u would be in the Guinness book of world records

you won't. you'll just have to incur hospital bills after you will be inevitably be admitted in the er due to dehydration
ERmoment

Also healthcare is free here

nigga. If the hospital confirmed u went 24 days without water u would be in the Guinness book of world records
Water fast doesn't mean no water it means no food and only water

Oh , I thought u told no water. But you won't die from this, you bet

Yeah I am hypoglycemic also. Whenever I get hungry, I have to try and east something or else I will feel very light-headed and focusing on anything becomes difficult.

You should eat something tbh- if you have weight you are still trying to lose, then just eat something high in protein low in calorie & that should fill you up, also just eat like one meal per day.

While I can respect the driver to lose weight at any cost, this seems like a good way to give urself a new set of additional health problems.

This is stupid. Do a green juice fast instead and just eat nuts if you get hungry.

Better way is to just do it but also eat nuts/fruit

It's almost like it's a stupid fucking idea.
Yes. we're not meant to starve ourselves we're supposed to eat until we're full. Try eating a lot of uncooked meat it would probably help you satisfy craving. Make sure to get it from a good source though. A lot of its fairly expensive. If so I would suggest lightly cooking some of it if you get it for cheap. If carnivore really makes you go places. I lost forty pounds in the last three months on this day.

there's very little benefits from fasting after day 3, you have to put insane risk and effort for very small returns

Currently on day 10 of my 40 day water fast, and I really want to die.

Normally I planned to go on a 31 day fast, but I decided to prolong it. These are the results so far

- I feel shitty all the time

- Due to ketosis, my spit tastes horrible so I am constantly spitting out my spit

- I think my stomach is bleeding? I puked the other die and there was some blood in it.

- My lips are chafed

- heartburn

On my previous longer fasts these things really only happend on the day 15 mark so it's weird to see these symptoms so early on.

I'll update you guys again on day 20.
I think you should cut it in half