Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 1 of Omeglemaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I was just on Omegle for about 5 minutes and I’m fucking done. Firstly, there were kids there despite the age restriction. And guess what. Those kids made fun of my looks. It’s over

JUST DO IT ALEREDY!

Woah

I was just on Omegle for about 5 minutes and I’m fucking done. Firstly, there were kids there despite the age restriction. And guess what. Those kids made fun of my looks. It’s over
That's a blackpill. Kids have not yet developed the filter and restraint needed to virtue signal. They're like blackpill dispensaries.
Holy fuck OP it's really over.
Report on encountered foids :feelsstudy:

If you signed up here theres a 99% chance you have it diagnosed or not!
I'm diagnosed sperg and could get bucks from the gov. But I'd probably rope quicker with no job to distract from the pain of inceldom.

I'm diagnosed sperg and could get bucks from the gov. But I'd probably rope quicker with no job to distract from the pain of inceldom.
Ive worked 7+ years, Im done, Fed up! Finished college too! Fuck working myself to an early grave as an ugly autistic male while others can just bang gigastacy all day!

Ive worked 7+ years, Im done, Fed up! Finished college too! Fuck working myself to an early grave as an ugly autistic male while others can just bang gigastacy all day!
Word :feelsUnreal:

So many foids in GTA online these days tho, Killed 7 with my avenger helicopter earlier JFL, Just blew up normies and killed theyre vehicles! :feelsdevil::feelsLightsaber:
Those are just cellys or normies who fap to their GTA Online girl character. The girls don't play when they're not on GTA V roleplay with a camera hyper focused on their tits and face.