Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 1 of Hingemaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Just created a Hinge profile because I’ve seen so many ads about it. It’s supposed to be for people that are looking for serious relationships and not just hookups. I also figured that I need a second dating app in case Tinder fails. One thing I already dislike about Hinge is that your height is shown on your profile. I’m 5’5’’ and most girls are taller than me. Also, you only get 8 likes a day. Meaning you can only swipe right on 8 people a day unless you upgrade. I saw this asian looking girl’s profile and I immediately got interested. She looked like a mix of asian and white. I have a thing for asian girls. Problem is that she’s taller than me and way out of my league. Would be a dream if she swiped right on me as well, but chances are probably 0.01%.

It’s over.

why are you torturing yourself like this?

Day 2 is when?

I am your datingcoach champ

Bruh get Tinder Plus and relocate to shithole countries. This is your only hope.

I chadfish as a chadlite and don't get matches or conversations. Incels have no hope.

Nah, OP i like you, doing things 90% of cels are scared to do

5'5" and on dating apps? Over

The people behind these dating apps hate men. Why do you want to give them more customers?

Try Bumble it apparently has classy foids

Wish i had a short foid