Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dawned upon me again

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
For the past couple of months maybe because i've been so focused on school, I sort of pushed aside the loneliness but now that the spring semester is fully over, it dawned upon me just how over it is. Apart from the usual working/gym/volunteer it'll be another summer with no memories created, so unfortunate. I don't want to make a "woe is me" sort of post but I think maybe because of seeing all those around my age having fun I clocked it. Supposedly its my prime but maybe "I'll peak in my 30's":feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels:

it'll be another summer with no memories created
for me: summer with 0 friends >>> being in schools and having 'friends"

education is my total and biggest enemy. also atleast you won't be seeing young couples and sex havers at college so that's a win

education is my total and biggest enemy. also atleast you won't be seeing young couples and sex havers at college so that's a win
That is true at least, too many people in relationships and having fun can make one feel dejected.

I was never a friendhaver anyway

I was never a friendhaver anyway

There is no friendship. That's why I'm mute.

Having stated that, our people have discussed "Causes of Muteness" on Internet forums since time immemorial.

i may just be an asocial retard but i genuinely dont see what the problem is.

i may just be an asocial retard but i genuinely dont see what the problem is.

I don't care enough to oblige the mental aspect right now, truthfully.

There is no friendship. That's why I'm mute.

Having stated that, our people have discussed "Causes of Muteness" on Internet forums since time immemorial.
practicing selective mutism isn’t hard these days

Being incel in the summer hits a lot harder. You see how nice the weather is outside while rotting inside, knowing that normies are probably chilling at the beach with half naked females :feelscry:

My hatred only grows day by day