Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media David Katz Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★

@Vlarke @La Grande Infamie @DarkStar @ChudMasterofBation @lonelysince2006 @opioidcel

Based bullykiller

@SandNiggerKANG another shooter who was on psych meds

@SandNiggerKANG another shooter who was on psych meds
Not a surprise at this point mang. Normcattle are blind to how these zombifying kike pills fuck people up. They want to avoid dealing with issues at their root. Let soyciety burn :feelsPop:

Not a surprise at this point mang. Normcattle are blind to how these zombifying kike pills fuck people up. They want to avoid dealing with issues at their root. Let soyciety burn :feelsPop:
These people going ER is fucking based makes me elated to see normsociety reaping what they have sown by allowing for the proliferation of psych meds

These people going ER is fucking based makes me elated to see normsociety reaping what they have sown by allowing for the proliferation of psych meds
These people get what they deserve. Karma on a basic level. If you put your own hand in the fire, it will burn. That’s literally what they’re doing. People going ER is the natural consequence of the constant shilling for people to take these drugs.

The low inhib effect of kikepills makes people act out with 0 fear. Because all emotion is GONE. Honestly when I was on kikepills it felt a little freeing just because of that 0 inhib effect. Having no emotion is kinda freeing mang. Nobody can hurt me anymore. But at the same time it sucks cause I can’t feel happiness.

Fun fact: they wanted to get ER medicated but I think he refused

Underrated shooter. :feelsokman:

These people get what they deserve. Karma on a basic level. If you put your own hand in the fire, it will burn. That’s literally what they’re doing. People going ER is the natural consequence of the constant shilling for people to take these drugs.

The low inhib effect of kikepills makes people act out with 0 fear. Because all emotion is GONE. Honestly when I was on kikepills it felt a little freeing just because of that 0 inhib effect. Having no emotion is kinda freeing mang. Nobody can hurt me anymore. But at the same time it sucks cause I can’t feel happiness.

Fun fact: they wanted to get ER medicated but I think he refused
Niggas going ER is basic consequence when soyciety decides pretty much they are to rot and die.

when soyciety decides pretty much they are to rot and die
True. They should just detect all potential ER types and give them all the money, stacies etc. instead of letting them go ER :feelscomfy: We deserve reparations for our lost futures and fucked up pasts

True. They should just detect all potential ER types and give them all the money, stacies etc. instead of letting them go ER :feelscomfy: We deserve reparations for our lost futures and fucked up pasts
Agree

(((David Katz)))​