Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daunte Wright managed to BREED at 19

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Yes he was a father of a 1 year old son. The whole story is a shitshow, From that mulatto being called "black" to fit the narrative to his fat ugly whore white mom to the veteran foid officer using a gun instead of taser.

But one thing is clear. This genetic trash managed to pass down it's filthy genes while I never will. His mother was also a subhuman piece of white trash and she also managed to breed.

Merlin 186341499 8258032c f249 4dff be1f 0be238f3ff3e articleLarge

Im 324161

that baby facially bone mog me , i m ded srs , look at it

I can't breed, officer

nobody cares about muhhamed anwar but cares about this dipsht:feelsseriously:

I'm glad to see he's dead. Prevented another 15 to 20 shitlets from being barfed out of that monster's womb.

Because he was killed by two black girls. It would look bad showing the savagery of blacks on the media. The narrative is that whitey is the most violent group

How did that subhuman fat whore created this black high-tier normie?

JBB, he mogs me, even in his grave

brutal. over for currycels. we need clm curry lives matter.
I would legit support that movement to be honest. At least Curries are productive members of society.

He’s dead now.

Because he was killed by two black girls. It would look bad showing the savagery of blacks on the media. The narrative is that whitey is the most violent group
indeed i have started to hate niggers now, but i don't mind some, but literally they are faggots and get everything handed to them
They only care about black people
bunch of faggots
brutal. over for currycels. we need clm curry lives matter.
:)

Eww she looks like mom fat trailer trash

indeed i have started to hate niggers now, but i don't mind some, but literally they are faggots and get everything handed to them

bunch of faggots

:)
Extremely based currycel, right here

At least he won the ghetto lottery. He's more useful to his son dead than alive. He would probably leave him to smoke crack or something at some point if he was still alive.

Last edited:
Barf.

That thing was bound to kill innocent people eventually

Coping hard. His mum wouldve been quite the catch 20 years ago and he mogs all of us to oblivion and back.

He dindu nuffin!

At least he won the ghetto lottery. He's more useful to his son dead than alive. He would probably leave him to smoke crack or something at some point if he was still alive.
true his son will probably have millions from the inevitable lawsuit.

God, normies are shameless degenerates shitting out disgusting mutts.

Yes he was a father of a 1 year old son. The whole story is a shitshow, From that mulatto being called "black" to fit the narrative to his fat ugly whore white mom to the veteran foid officer using a gun instead of taser.

But one thing is clear. This genetic trash managed to pass down it's filthy genes while I never will. His mother was also a subhuman piece of white trash and she also managed to breed.

View attachment 433998
View attachment 434000
lmao this nigga looks just like my weed dealer and my dealer had his daughter when he was 19 too

This guy really doesn't look ugly at all plus he was probably Dark Triad Maxxed. I remember when incels used to be realistic about their situations instead of having delusions of grandeur. 2021"cels" will finally kill this site

looks like shit yet mogs me

Literally look up "Muhammed Anwar" on google and none of the liberal media sources (i.e CNN and MSNBC) say anything about his murder. The closest is a Washington Post opinion about his killing. Curry lives mean nothing in America. That is the sad truth.

View attachment 433998
View attachment 434000
Apparently a woman killed him. The NPCs should theoretically love both sides, whereas this site probably hates them both.

Last edited:
View attachment 434163
This guy really doesn't look ugly at all plus he was probably Dark Triad Maxxed. I remember when incels used to be realistic about their situations instead of having delusions of grandeur. 2021"cels" will finally kill this site
Attractive face, If he did something with his hair he could've been a Tyrone.

Resist arrest and this shit happens. No sympathy. Good riddance.

Literally look up "Muhammed Anwar" on google and none of the liberal media sources (i.e CNN and MSNBC) say anything about his murder. The closest is a Washington Post opinion about his killing. Curry lives mean nothing in America. That is the sad truth.

So let me get this straight, this nigger was a dad at like 18 (I'm assuming the mum is his girlfriend) and his white trailer trash mother is crying poor, like the fat slut she is. Where is his father?

Also I was reading that Kim Potter's address was leaked online...anyone know where she lives?

So let me get this straight, this nigger was a dad at like 18 (I'm assuming the mum is his girlfriend) and his white trailer trash mother is crying poor, like the fat slut she is. Where is his father?

Also I was reading that Kim Potter's address was leaked online...anyone know where she lives?
His dad appears in one video. Also his girlfriend is a negro so the child is 1/4 th white.

This story is like George Fentanyl Floyd......why is Daunte being praised? He was wanted, he had a pending arrest warrant for possession of an illegal firearm (doesn't the left wanna make guns illegal, I prefer blacks killing themselves tbh).

Like why the fuck is the media, his family the world saying he was a good person? Because he was a dad? Seriously it was only a matter of time before he dumped the gf and his baby and moved on. 19 year Olds don't know to raise themselves, let alone a baby, let alone a nigger. Seriously the is a clown world. I hate when blacks say "period"

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewBuncombe/status/1381769657150025733?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1381769657150025733%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-21129481462141480701.ampproject.net%2F2104022034000%2Fframe.html

No sympathy for gangbanging thugs like him.

another worthless nigger ape

member when they said this guy was black lol.

media always pushing that narrative i wonder ((( who ))) is behind it

• Another nigger criminal, niggers are like feces. We are witnessing the junglefication ond niggerization of America.
  • Historically, Niggers haven't created much of anything. No written language, no architecture, no science, nothing. About the only thing that they can produce however is feces, which is an endless source of amusement for themselves! To a Nigger, taking a dump is almost like magic. For a species that can't accomplish anything, it is a miracle for them to be able to produce something out of nowhere! The female of the species is biologically programmed to double-check to see if it didn't accidently crap out a Niglet, as these things happen as if by magic as well.
  • Feces for a Nigger is almost like having their own custom-made Playdoh, which they typically will smear in their hair and all over themselves in order to repel stinging insects and to mask their own hideous body odor in an attempt to attract members of the opposite sex.
  • Niggers are really such silly, filthy creatures! Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America’s fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent? Pat Buchanan Niggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They can LEAVE the same way.

View attachment 434163
He's literally a Tyrone jfl, mogs the living fuck out of me. I've seen guys like this slay numerous amounts of times.

member when they said this guy was black lol.

media always pushing that narrative i wonder ((( who ))) is behind it
He's half black, so still considered black nonetheless. Just like Obama is only half black yet still the first black president.
Hope those 2 whores die painfully tbh

Last edited:
I don't think Daunte's father was related to the Wright brothers in any way.

If he was, his son would have been smart enough to not try to run away from the cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back