Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daughter's first boyfriend

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★

Brutal pre-teen love pill :feelsrope:

A poster talks about her Chad son

Capture234

This kid already has girls following him around wanting to be his girlfriend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 197442

This kid already has girls following him around wanting to be his girlfriend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't worry man. Keep going to the gym and making stacks, your life will start for sure at 45!

But what is that be man over 30, who loves your young daughter?

nuke this planet

that fucking chad had people practically scouting him as the next model
the pride those parents feel, our parents have never and will never experience with us :feelsrope:

FUCK THIS WORLD. Its beyond over for us.

@Total Imbecile I mean Dr

That woman gets off on the fact that her son is a chad

I'm not sure what's bigger ropefuel. The young slut or the young Chad

View attachment 197442

I hate seeing this shit all the time. On social media chad literally has people lineing up to fuck him, while i dont even get a text to see how i am

I wanna throw a petrol bomb on them in GTA V.

Why was I even born

No amount of self improvement has gotten me even a tiny fraction of what that kid has

I want to club them to death in Red Dead Redemption.
I want to decapitate them both using a roman centurion's sword in RYSE : SON OF ROME

I wonder if the other younger boys in his year feel any sparks of envy/jealousy. If only they knew this was only the beginning.

I wonder if the other younger boys in his year feel any sparks of envy/jealousy. If only they knew this was only the beginning.
In general it would hit them later in life.
Today they think that they have time and would catch up later.

Edit: Thanks for wholesome award and silver, lovely strangers! Oh my god, fuck you reddit users :feelsree:

In general it would hit them later in life.
Today they think that they have time and would catch up later.

They probably think that their time will come and that life will really start once they are in college. Then the shock comes ... because college is just high-school on steroids in the sense that what went good for you in high-school will be even better in college: these dudes will get pussy left and right, for instance. And what went bad for you in high-school will be even worse in college: no friends, no social life ... but being a total outcast who is stressed and worried and shit and looks shit and eats a shit diet

Then they might think that things will change once they are finished with college. Or once they have finished their internship or once they have this or that ... and so time goes by and suddenly they're hitting 30 and are still virgins and have less and less hair and more and more bodyfat and eventually they realize it's over

View attachment 197442

i always wanted this and never got it, its the main reason i hate this world actually and my parents who made me incapable of finding a gf.
i try not to think about what i missed because i hate depression, i always try and transform the sadness into hate and agression

Didnt read I don't want to rope today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back