Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daughter Maxxing

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
20200622 133528

20200519 133042

Why didn't you include my comments in which I triggered a bunch of walking toilets? :feelskek:

I was wondering where this image was from lmfao. I guess i had saved it from your thread, but not the comments

:feelskek:
JFL. That's fine, my gorilla bro can do as he pleases, I just thought it'd be better if we saw some triggered toilets as well.

I maybe incel but I'm still human. The dude who did that deserves a life sentence of torture. His siblings (if he has any) all deserve automatic 20 year sentences. Every month in prison he must be tortured for several hours. Rinse and repeat.

Otherwise people will get the wrong message that locking someone in their basement for 24 years is acceptable.

Banging your own daughter is gross you inbred faggot
:soy: Cope it's based as fuck. If your raising a whore(all women no exceptions are whores) might as well use it
I maybe incel but I'm still human. The dude who did that deserves a life sentence of torture. His siblings (if he has any) all deserve automatic 20 year sentences. Every month in prison he must be tortured for several hours. Rinse and repeat.

Otherwise people will get the wrong message that locking someone in their basement for 24 years is acceptable.
:soy:

Screenshot me plz

It really isn't if you think about it objectively, we only think it is because we know it causes defects and due to that reality we were raised to feel disgust with the act as it results in disgusting offspring

A lot of you guys don't seem to have the self awareness to realize that a lot of what you believe and what you are disgusted by is based on WHAT YOU WERE RAISED TO THINK

I think insects are disgusting, in a lot of places they actually eat insects like its regularly food to them yet I would probably throw up

I have self awareness so I know for a fact its not that insects are disgusting but I was raised within a culture that taught me to associate feelings of disgust with insects

I believe part of being a black piller is to try everyday to undo the indoctrination and conditioning that was done to us by society, that means abandoning morality, facing your fears, exposing yourself to stimuli that you don't feel comfortable with

For example gore, gore disgusts me, but every once in a while I'll go look up a gore thread on 4chan and binge watch it, and over time I'm becoming more accustomed to it, its like training lol

I remember this story coming out very well, someone at school called me Fritzl as a nickname

I maybe incel but I'm still human

JFL at calling yourself human as though its some kind of higher standard of existence, to me being called human is an insult, humans are just disgusting animals with a contradictory nature, were self aware enough to know were being illogical, yet emotional enough that we just make excuses for ourselves

At least animals have the excuse of being so stupid they aren't really aware of their own decisions
I remember this story coming out very well, someone at school called me Fritzl as a nickname
:feelskek:

JFL at calling yourself human as though its some kind of higher standard of existence.
Exactly.

Humans seem to think they're different from animals. When in reality they are more similar than they think.

Shabani

I maybe incel but I'm still human. The dude who did that deserves a life sentence of torture.

I cant say I like it, but it is undeniable this has been a part of human history. (And also royalties of some countries.)

>muh inbred
Literally everyone on this planet is related to you, inbreeding is inevitable, JFL at your pajeet IQ.
:soy: Cope it's based as fuck. If your raising a whore(all women no exceptions are whores) might as well use it

:soy:
Based! Not all currycels are soyboys and that's good.

Literally everyone on this planet is related to you

Its like people don't get this simple fact

"Family" just means people who are closely related to you, but everyone is basically your "family", when you fuck some woman in a different country it isn't really any different than fucking a cousin or even your own sister, the difference is you were raised to see fucking your cousin/sister as disgusting but fucking the other random woman as "sexy" and acceptable

Would I have sex with my sister, no, but I'm completely aware its because I was raised to feel disgusted by the idea, not only that, she's not even a 7, so she'd have to be a lot hotter for me to even think about "breaking the taboo"

Its like people don't get this simple fact

"Family" just means people who are closely related to you, but everyone is basically your "family", when you fuck some woman in a different country it isn't really any different than fucking a cousin or even your own sister, the difference is you were raised to see fucking your cousin/sister as disgusting but fucking the other random woman as "sexy" and acceptable
Another banger from you, high IQ. I severely underestimated you based on certain disagreements but you have been proving that despite those disagreements you actually don't have Pajeet level IQ. Based. Keep it up. I wanted to create a thread about it but I think it's better that you do it. You have quite the following here and people would read your threads for sure.

Yeah! much suffering for poor Elisabeth, but as soon as she saw the opportunity, she did not hesitate to get Chad's dick:

The suffering of before or after does not matter: Whores only want one thing: Chad, Chad ... and more Chad.