Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daughter going off to college

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Lol a guy I’m friends on fb is taking his daughter to college today. What a cuck! She’s white, thin and decent looking. Gee I wonder what will happen?

he would profit more pimping her

She's going to get a proper education and then get a good job. That's what you're trying to say, right, OP?

She's going to get a proper education and then get a good job. That's what you're trying to say, right, OP?
Yes she will get properly educated in Chad cock.

probably already a whore whos taken multiple cocks

Having a daughter in 2019... you might as well rope.

This is what honor killings are supposed to stop.

What a way to waste a perfectly good homemade fleshlight

She's probably already ran through by that point but now it's 6'6 260lb Chad's turns instead of the pretty boy twinks in hs

Holy shit I can’t make this stuff up!

He posted a pic dropping her off and she’s wearing yoga pants and a short shirt too that shows midriff. Kinda like this. No way I would let me daughter wear that especially on her first day off to college.

images

Holy shit I can’t make this stuff up!

He posted a pic dropping her off and she’s wearing yoga pants and a short shirt too that shows midriff. Kinda like this. No way I would let me daughter wear that especially on her first day off to college.

images
She’s literally garbage, already ruined. If he raised her correctly, she wouldn’t be voluntarily wearing anything like that. He has no control over her, she doesn’t fear him. It’s already too late for her. Who are we kidding though? She probably got railed in a school bathroom before her 16th birthday anyway.

She's gonna taste a lot of cocks and some pussy

OP it already happened way before that sadly