Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DATS WHY U INKEL!!!!

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
Inkel

another based soy tears meme about why we are incels and that we should improve our toxic personalities (btw dont you just love going up to women and say that you hate black people and women should be slaves again but you also like kids? pretty fun imo)

only thing "toxic" about me is my awful face

Not related but Spongebob was a good show tbh.

F is for fun

U is for u and me

N if for anything and anywhere at all

Here in the deep blue sea

If I were attractive/NT, I'd be a complete social conformist and believe in all the pseudo-religious ideology of liberals. I'd have no reason to 'rebel' against a society that validates me and blaspheme its sacred cows.

'Dis is why you inkel' is a retarded misconstruction of cause/effect. Our radical views are an effect of being incel, not a cause.

Last edited:
Cucks will forever be retarded

F is for fun

U is for u and me

as i have said squidward is the first incel and there are blackpills on that show

Your avi kills me bro :lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL ccucks cant meme

Look at the respect this man has for women. Absolutely none. I guess that means he will fail to attract them, right?..
5815D859 3633 4293 9A36 4BBB6C13F72A

Oh wait, no. He’s actually a huge success. How do you explain that cucktears?
EE9114E4 9931 4F99 94DC DA2014D38D3F

btw dont you just love going up to women and say that you hate black people and women should be slaves again but you also like kids? pretty fun imo
You just described my Sunday mornings bruh , sometimes Mondays as well.

JFL.

I've approached over 150 girls, and when talking with the ones who actually stopped to talk to me, funnily enough, I didn't spew out a bunch of misogynistic, bigoted rhetoric. I had, you know, normal conversations with them about normal things like a normal person. And guess what? I still got rejected, because they didn't find me physically attractive.

I can't speak for everyone, but based on the accounts of Serge, Brendio & King on the recent podcasts, it's clear they've had similar experiences. They were all well spoken and articulate and reiterated the point that we are normal people who have normal conversations in everyday life.

No surprise that cucktears are too retarded to grasp this fairly basic concept.

JFL.

I've approached over 150 girls, and when talking with the ones who actually stopped to talk to me, funnily enough, I didn't spew out a bunch of misogynistic, bigoted rhetoric. I had, you know, normal conversations with them about normal things like a normal person. And guess what? I still got rejected, because they didn't find me physically attractive.

I can't speak for everyone, but based on the accounts of Serge, Brendio & King on the recent podcasts, it's clear they've had similar experiences. They were all well spoken and articulate and reiterated the point that we are normal people who have normal conversations in everyday life.

They literally believe that we go around in real life calling people foids and talking about the blackpill openly, that's why they think it's what makes us incel, because they think we act like we do online irl, they are retarded.

tinder isnt real life but women have military grade toxic detectors teehee

F is for fun

U is for u and me

based spongebobcel

Look at the respect this man has for women. Absolutely none. I guess that means he will fail to attract them, right?..
View attachment 82113

Oh wait, no. He’s actually a huge success. How do you explain that cucktears?
View attachment 82114
They'll just say shit like "those women only want to bang the guy, not to have a relationship with him. Instead of posting this, why don't you incels go to gym? You're not entitled to any of this."

its been proven that most ugly people are outcasts and usually gravitate towards non societal norms such as communism, it's all looks. that's what being a social outcast will do to you

also most people on the site have normal conversations are normal people in real life, it's just their ugliness holding them back from getting special treatment

Some guy on cucktears literally told me he lives the life of a male model lmfao

F is for fun

U is for u and me

You trying to make us rope ourselves. Bringing up this collage of a long lost childhood memory before life was shit?
JFL.

Yea I'm just going to start openly being offensive and racist I mean why the fuck not. Why not just start actually harrassing women like tyrone does? I mean it's food for thought.