Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating With a Disability as a Woman

M

MariusG

Greycel
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/well/family/dating-with-a-disability.html

Reading this article I began to doubt the idea that women can't be incel. However, my doubts have been quickly resolved ...

" In many ways, young women with disabilities are just like other women their age when it comes to dating. They like dance clubs and meeting new people and some participate in the casual hookup culture common among young people today. "

" For months, she would secretly hook up with men she met online. It wasn’t easy, as Ms. Estrellado has six personal aides who switch day and night shifts throughout the week. Then one man accidentally dropped her on the way to the bedroom, resulting in severe injury, and she had to tell her friends and family the truth."

" “I just wanted to feel something,” she says. “I only did it because I realized a guy could actually like me in that way. In the hookup world, men don’t care about wheelchairs.” "

" But Ms. Bruener does actually know what she is talking about. She meets men through dating sites like OkCupid, and is in the “talking stage” with more than one at any given time. She isn’t shy about the fact that she gets action. “I put out early,” she says. "

It's over guys.

It's been known that women aren't incel, why do you think this place is off limits for them? On a second note, women who claim to be """""""""""""""""incel"""""""""""""""" are looking for attention and virtue signaling for orbiters

"Femoid incel" meme once again. One of my favourites.
1x

There is a doc on youtube about literal dwarf women who refuse to date short men :lul::lul:

Girls with Treacher-Collins friendzone guys, obese women with Goldenhar syndrome get married, etc.

if you have acces to tinder as a femoid you can't be incel, no matter what you look like.

Meanwhile the last girl I attempted to date told everyone she didn't wanna date me again because of the fact that I walk with a limp and lean a bit. A fucking limp so minor that I don't even notice it anymore..... But oh fucking boy, these femoid sure do. Nevermind that it resulted from an injury I got in my early teen, over half a lifetime ago.

I am so fucking sick of this goddamned world and all the fucking two faced hypocritical bitchy arrogant undeserving whorish fucked up femoids in it.

If it isn't my bald spots or messed up face that makes me incel they'll always find something else. Superficial shallow cunts!

Reminds me of a joke I heard once:

A guy meets up with a tinder match, and it turns out she's a quadriplegic, but they still hit it off, and she invites him back to her place, and she says
"Hey, put me in that hollowed out tree and let's have sex"
"Woah, uhh, okay" he says, and they have sex for about half an hour
Afterwards he takes her out of the tree and puts her back in the wheelchair, at the back door her dad opens and shakes his hand
"Uhh, hi" he says
"Hi, I just want to say thank you" the dad replies
"For taking your daughter out on a date?" He asks
"No, you're first one of about 30 men that didn't leave her in that tree after fucking her" The dad replies