Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dating sites are purposefully matching landwhales up with Chads

They don't even show the sub8 profiles I suppose.

What's the chance that she is sub consciously ignoring the less attractive guys and liking only attractive Chads but they don't match with her so she is now on Reddit

LOL @ thinking landwhales can't fuck Chads

Fellow uggo’s = Chadlite

If you were a Chad would you waste even a second of time on a land whale? I can confirm to you right now I sure as hell would not.

If you were a Chad would you waste even a second of time on a land whale? I can confirm to you right now I sure as hell would not.
I would not.

But some chads certainly do

In all honesty if you're not a chad you shouldn't be on a dating site. Hopefully they get to the point of denying your application in the future. They're already hiding you from being seen, not that it would matter.

And you know this landwhale will swipe left if they appeared anyway.

I would not.

But some chads certainly do
I don’t think so man, maybe in extremely rare cases. Literally why would they? It isn’t hard to get laid as a Chad, you have plethora to choose from, why go straight to the bottom?

She is fat.
Too lazy to put the fork down.

They don't fuck landwhales at least very rarely, but they will fuck ugly girls that have mastered the art of painting their face.

Good for booty calls on account of having a whole lotta ass dawg.

I don’t think so man, maybe in extremely rare cases. Literally why would they? It isn’t hard to get laid as a Chad, you have plethora to choose from, why go straight to the bottom?
They don't fuck landwhales at least very rarely, but they will fuck ugly girls that have mastered the art of painting their face.
Women are experts at frauding their pics, with enough frauding they can look like a 5-6 and be able to fuck a Chad who's in a horny mood.

Women are experts at frauding their pics, with enough frauding they can look like a 5-6 and be able to fuck a Chad who's in a horny mood.
There's no frauding for morbid obesity or even just being fat. I agree besides that if they can make use of makeup, filters, lighting, angles, etc to highly boost the way their face looks and if they're fit and healthy.

Last edited:
This is the same level of cope as the thread where talking to women=fakecel

This is the same level of cope as the thread where talking to women=fakecel
how would this be a cope? How am I supposed to feel better?

It’s so easy to tell when a girl is frauding fatness. Where are you getting this information from besides the echo chamber of this forum?

It’s so easy to tell when a girl is frauding fatness. Where are you getting this information from besides the echo chamber of this forum?

she's fat bro. I can find plenty more pics of studs with fat girls if you want me to

Picking the easy low maintenance option, still has to be Chad though.
Chad only is law.

Chad-lite is exception because he's a "lite" version of chad

how would this be a cope? How am I supposed to feel better?
Sub 8 is the ultimate cope. It leaves any sub7 males of any responsability.

Dont go to the gym? Doesnt matter cus not chad
Dont approach? Doesnt matter cus not chad
Non NT? Doesnt matter cus not chad

Sub 8 is the ultimate cope. It leaves any sub7 males of any responsability.

Dont go to the gym? Doesnt matter cus not chad
Dont approach? Doesnt matter cus not chad
Non NT? Doesnt matter cus not chad
I see

I'm getting plastic surgery, so I'm taking responsibility.

Plus I'm not the one to go for landwhales anyway, so its not cope to point out landwhales can fuck a Chad

View attachment 241834

she's fat bro. I can find plenty more pics of studs with fat girls if you want me to
You can cherry pick for pretty much any narrative though. We see IT constantly posting pictures of attractive women with ugly guys and we know it doesn’t prove anything other than that occasional outliers exist.

I see

I'm getting plastic surgery, so I'm taking responsibility.

Plus I'm not the one to go for landwhales anyway, so its not cope to point out landwhales can fuck a Chad
Good but please try to social circle maxx and NT maxx. Ascending on tinder no matter how you look will be 100% times harder than if you were in a social circle

Good but please try to social circle maxx and NT maxx. Ascending on tinder no matter how you look will be 100% times harder than if you were in a social circle
It's kinda hard as shit to social circle maxx at 25 bro.

then its over. ill predict its over for you. prove me right in a few years
Ok bro. Most people will say its over for me anyway but I'm still gonna try.

You do realize your love of "NT" is actually causing you to root against an ascension of mine based on looks alone?

those are relationships. I'm not saying a landwhale dating a Chad is common. but banging? Not too hard
Still rare though, sure it must happen occasionally, particularly when alcohol’s involved, but I doubt they can do it through tinder. I think if a Chad turns up to a date with a girl he met on Tinder and she’d massively frauded, he’d be out of there pretty quick, same as a Stacy would be if some normie frauded as a Chad.

If a fat girl gets dropped by multiple dates she’s frauded shes gonna tone it down pretty quickly for ego’s sake, and Chads will become perceptive to frauders very quickly. Hell, even I can see when a fat girl’s frauding and I’ve never been on a tinder date. Pretty sure Chad knows. A Chad may fuck a fat girl if she’s the only one around and he’s drunk but that is quite a specific and rare scenario.

You do realize your love of "NT" is actually causing you to root against an ascension of mine based on looks alone?
What do you mean tbh?
My advice for you to NT maxx is not something i say to be mean. Its to help you and save you years of time and not get wrong expectations.

I genuinely belive 100% if you looksmaxxed a bit more and had a social circle with women, you would not be incel.
But i do think you need to meet both those criterias

Lets say you looksmaxx to a 6,5/10. Thats a good number and not incel. Would she date a 6,5 guy who has no friends, dont go to social gatherings(parties,festivals,concerts)?
No she wouldnt.

Still rare though, sure it must happen occasionally, particularly when alcohol’s involved, but I doubt they can do it through tinder. I think if a Chad turns up to a date with a girl he met on Tinder and she’d massively frauded, he’d be out of there pretty quick, same as a Stacy would be if some normie frauded as a Chad.

If a fat girl gets dropped by multiple dates she’s frauded shes gonna tone it down pretty quickly for ego’s sake, and Chads will become perceptive to frauders very quickly. Hell, even I can see when a fat girl’s frauding and I’ve never been on a tinder date. Pretty sure Chad knows. A Chad may fuck a fat girl if she’s the only one around and he’s drunk but that is quite a specific and rare scenario.
Yeah that sounds accurate tbf