Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating modern women is same as dating a prostitute.

The line between regular women are prostitutes have blurred.

7 is not that much for 21 nowadays :feelsrope:

Some normie will marry this whore when she becomes 28 and have double digit body count

:feels:“But but….not all women are like that!”:feels:

This sucks. All this stupid promiscuous, carefree wordliness modern foids embrace is revolting.

She's eastern european right ? Her accent sounds like it. Probably ukrainian or something :feelswhat:

This sucks. All this stupid promiscuous, carefree wordliness modern foids embrace is revolting.
I just had a brief epiphany. After having watched the vid and closed the thread, the image of her stayed in my mind and i just felt pure, unfiltered sadness. It's the contrast between her feminine beauty and the reality of her depravity. It's just fucking sad. We love women, and do want to pedastalize them, be worthy of our love, and being a whore/acting like a vulgar man doesnt make the cut, deal with it feminists. It's not empowerement but undignified buffoonery. See what your are doing to this world. Chastity and modesty have to triumph over this bullship at some point and incels will be the catalyst for this salutary change.

Rip her ovaries out. Depraved women like her..