Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating market in 2023 and beyond

Dnw, that's just pathetc

She looks like a bitch

Stab her to death and play with blood (in soycraft)

2023, the average guy is a virgin and the average woman is considered a model
What’s the word am looking for? Oh yeah it’s ovER
Yup, it really is like Universe 15, eventually men will just give up and the chads will simply be left with harpies without even pretending that there is a competition anymore and every will be depressed and die the end

It's going to be doubled or even tripled in 2024.

it's over

If all these men are virgins then society is completely broken.
It was already broken 100 years ago, Hitler had the same opinion: Men and women should marry early in their teens. Not in their twenties or thirties. These pillars of society have been destroyed since a long time now. The jews won.
And my hopes for an uprising are fading away. These cucks should have some self respect and drop out of society.

Plot twist she picks none of them and ends dming and fucking some Chad on Instagram

the price of pussy is too damn high

Fuck watching that shit

Dnw and those tits look horrible

And my hopes for an uprising are fading away. These cucks should have some self respect and drop out of society.

There will probably never be a societal collapse. Not in the way that people envision it happening (one day everything changes). And if there is one, the process will be so long and drawn out that we will all be elderly or long dead before it sees its conclusion.

the market has been inflated to infinity, it has to crash eventually lol, just a matter of time

Online dating is that *10

I looked at the thumbnail. Are her tits ok? Why are they so flat and going off to the side so quickly like that? That's kinda weird looking right?

It was already broken 100 years ago, Hitler had the same opinion: Men and women should marry early in their teens. Not in their twenties or thirties. These pillars of society have been destroyed since a long time now. The jews won.
They're no virgins obvs, just clickbait title

Imagine showing this to your local priest, or your blue collar neighbor during the early 1900s

Nothing special about her. Just an average girl that any average guy should be able to get in a non clown world

NOT. ONE. FUCKING. NANOSECOND.

JFL blackpill 25 seconds in. I stopped watching after that :smonk:

Somebody should write a bot that can place offers during the 0.004 milliseconds window that exist between a toilet leaving her current boyfriend and taking on a new one. Like stock trading.

hypergamy society and its consequences

That thumbnail is fucking priceless :feelskek:

Not a chad to be seen.

You mean SLUT , and yea this world is perverted and GYNOCENTRIC ,

dafuq is even new these Days , But its a good Water Reminder Nontheless .

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Luzifer @erenyeager @Geryon @subhuman @dungeondragon @Puppeter @Incedel

Dumb idiots are humiliating themselves for her ego and for views, even though theres zero chances she would give a chance for any one out of them. Pathetic really, at least we save a bit of our dignity.

Dumb idiots are humiliating themselves for her ego and for views, even though theres zero chances she would give a chance for any one out of them. Pathetic really, at least we save a bit of our dignity.
Nah, the Simp Force is simply too strong, but we live in an unprecedent era of simping that really makes simps seem subhuman to me like on par with foids, this is why I hope the economy collapses so they can no longer betabuxx from afar and have to watch stacy join Chads harem

Nah, the Simp Force is simply too strong, but we live in an unprecedent era of simping that really makes simps seem subhuman to me like on par with foids, this is why I hope the economy collapses so they can no longer betabuxx from afar and have to watch stacy join Chads harem
Same, I have zero respect for the simps.

Seems like staged crap to me :feelsseriously:

If these dudes that face, body, fashion mog the fuck out of me, are undesirable, then I'm a literal frog.

But it's 2023, so... I might be just coping.

Seems like staged crap to me :feelsseriously:

If these dudes that face, body, fashion mog the fuck out of me, are undesirable, then I'm a literal frog.

But it's 2023, so... I might be just coping.
If normie is the new incel, what does that make the old incel :feelsbadman:

Yea , Well Said

How nice for the mention

good video!

Not good enough to click and consider watching tho

beta uprising when?

Is this the content that normies watch on youtube?

We lost a battle that was long over before we were born.

It’s over.

This hoe is a millionaire from OF went on pierce morgan and schooled him told him he sucks because she makes like x1000 his salary
Good. Piers Morgan is a cuck that deserves humiliation.