Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dating is hard only because of women yet foids are too braindead to realize it

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Do foids not realize that THEY are responsible for rising levels of inceldom? Do they not realize that if women were like men how easy relationships and dating would be? Look at how easy it is for faggs to get sex through grindr.

But instead, women blame any and all their dating failures on men, when in reality they chased dark triad chads and got pumped n dumped.

I remember my old oneitis literally followed some white chad home from work in her car while I was on the phone with her. I told her he only wanted to pump n dump and had many other options (as he was known by many women for being a player). She said she KNEW he wanted to pump n dump but that “when we are together I feel something special” jfl clown gender.

Turns out he’d slept with her like twice then ghosted her lmao Chad lives in a different reality.

Whether they do or not, they don't care.
Women make me want to go ER tbh. They lack self awareness they are literally children in adult bodies. If they didn’t have wet holes they’d have no value I fucking hate foids so much

a lot of them know, they just dont give a shit

[UWSL]She said she KNEW he wanted to pump n dump but that “when we are together I feel something special” jfl clown gender.[/UWSL]

Turns out he’d slept with her like twice
Wow this must have felt like a stone in your stomach