Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Dating is hard for females too"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females always bitch about their struggles in dating and looking for sex, etc. All their problems are because your basic bitch Becky can't get Chad to worship her, and there aren't enough Chads to go around for all of the foid. They're pissed off that 80% of them have to fight for the top 20% of men.

Don't forget how they are the victims of domestic violence always and how they get cheated on by Chad. FEEL SORRY FOR THEM! It's not like these pure angels are intentionally seeking out the worst kind of males-oh wait... :feelshaha:

Don't forget how they are the victims of domestic violence always and how they get cheated on by Chad. FEEL SORRY FOR THEM! It's not like these pure angels are intentionally seeking out the worst kind of males-oh wait... :feelshaha:
Chad abuses females and then incels get blamed for it.

All women want the same guy and then complain that they don't care about them lmao

All women want the same guy and then complain that they don't care about them lmao
Ya, that's pretty much all of female's problems summarized into one sentence.

Females always bitch about their struggles in dating and looking for sex, etc. All their problems are because your basic bitch Becky can't get Chad to worship her, and there aren't enough Chads to go around for all of the foid. They're pissed off that 80% of them have to fight for the top 20% of men.
I have a “friend” like this who claims it’s worse for women because “all their options are terrible” as if that’s worse than having no options at all. She doesn’t take any of my dating woes seriously and I kinda fucking hate her.

Chad abuses females and then incels get blamed for it.
Because my fellow, we are clearly the evil ones here. Don't you see how we are making poor women feel bad by trying to pick them up or by simply staring at them?? The oppression we practice on women as social outcasts is so great and even unmatched by psycho Chads! Obviously we are at fault here for even existing and making these poor virgin maidens anxious. We should just remove ourselves from life to please the morally superior sex. :feelshaha:

Females always bitch about their struggles in dating and looking for sex, etc.
They aren't entitled to that. Nobody is owed sex or relationships. They need to work on their personalities.

They aren't entitled to that. Nobody is owed sex or relationships. They need to work on their personalities.
Females unironically have terrible personalities.

I must admit, quotes like that trigger me like no other

I can handle being insulted to my face, I can handle slurs or whatever, but I will always be pissed off at normies and foids who think their struggle is even comparable to ours