Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating is futile in Toronto

Top 1% looks or LDAR/ER if you’re living in an overcrowded feminist hellhole

Jfl at that delusional mstow coping faggot saying he's a 6-7 yet has no sexual experience at 28 because he "honestly hasn't tried". Jfl at that bullshit. As a 6 or 7 at least some bitches would have wanted to fuck him by 28. He's probably a 3/10 trucel uglier than half this forum coping with redpill garbage. Can't fucking stand these dim witted delusional retards

This is literally my life story. Also living in Toronto, around the same age, never had a relationship, even held hands or kissed a woman. Women who I express romantic interest in act repulsed, as if they've just been exposed to a rotting dead corpse.

isnt toronto full of noodles?

Toronto should be nuked.
In fact the whole of Canada is a fucking awful society.
Wipe out humans and make it a beautiful wildlife sanctuary.

isnt toronto full of noodles?
Toronto, Vancouver, San Francisco, Melbourne, Sydney are all full of westernised noodles. All sjw shitholes as well

Yep. Can fucking confirm.

Toronto's a fucking shithole. Terrible infrastructure terrible population, nothing to do, smells like shit, a complete dump. Yet despite all this it's as much of a soy infested std ridden shithole as any other big city just without all the decent stuff in those

I thought Toronto is some kind of Sauron's Eye of western degeneracy. Lile California. So no surprise here.

Faceandlms rightly points out most men are completely delusional about themselves, most men rate themselves a 7/10. When in reality theyre like a 2 or 3.

This guy is MSTOW, hes been sent his own wayx hes just too bluepilled to realise it.

Only good thing about Toronto is that it has a super high population, which makes playing duckhunt a worthy endeavor

Canada soy

Jfl at that delusional mstow coping faggot saying he's a 6-7 yet has no sexual experience at 28 because he "honestly hasn't tried". Jfl at that bullshit. As a 6 or 7 at least some bitches would have wanted to fuck him by 28. He's probably a 3/10 trucel uglier than half this forum coping with redpill garbage. Can't fucking stand these dim witted delusional retards
Truth!

living in toronto too and i hate it here. ive heard it all here, im not black enough (thug) to be around woman, not rich enough, not handsome or tall enough, etc. any man that isnt the perfect image of chad will live a isolated outcast life here, its hell on earth. my biggest goal and wish is to just leave this country, hoping one day i can see the ocean and see the sun set in asia or europe. hopefully i can meet people who will not be disgusted when i talked to them.

Toronto seems to be an incel hell.

Toronto sounds like any other place in the west as an ethnic male.

>28yo virgin
>6-7 on the rating scale

Now he is most likely a wizard.

Toronto and Germany sound like a place where there are 100 chads for every landwhale single mom

Yep. The more you read about Toronto, the more you realize it should be quarantined from the rest of the world.

living in toronto too and i hate it here. ive heard it all here, im not black enough (thug) to be around woman, not rich enough, not handsome or tall enough, etc. any man that isnt the perfect image of chad will live a isolated outcast life here, its hell on earth. my biggest goal and wish is to just leave this country, hoping one day i can see the ocean and see the sun set in asia or europe. hopefully i can meet people who will not be disgusted when i talked to them.
If you don't own a Bridal Path home like Drake and the (((elites))), the typical Toronto cunt could give fuck all if Breton Tarrant went on a shooting rampage and shot you down because "save muh white womyn"!

Toronto cunts are cold, heartless and they have high expectations that a good-looking middle class man who would get pussy in NYC would be considered sub1 filth by Toronto cunts. It's even worse if he doesn't have a head full of hair. Toronto is fucking brutal.

Faisal Hussain went ER on the cunts who are part of the problem. Toronto cunts preach liberalism for their motives, such as their rights to fuck dogs or be nude around Lil Tyrone at the public swimming pool, but sub8 ethnic men, it's ovER!

Toronto = Feminist Mordor

toronto = incel hell

I've got a pretty high sex drive, but these women... fuck these women. They turn me off with their awful personalities...
I've got to be a 6-7 on the attractive scale
Jfl volcel and retarded if you wouldn't bang a girl with an awful personality.

Also strong coping there. Literal "I've got to be a 6. There's no way I'm below average looking"

toronto = incel hell
A certain group of people rule Toronto, but I'm not allowed to say who because I will get a warning for that.

I hope Ernst Zundel rises from his grave and gets rid of every one of those rats.

Not true. Nowadays you have to be a 8+ to get foids interested in you. And that is before personality. Even men who look like Chads are rejected b/c of personality. You have to have looks +personality to even stand a chance nowadays.

Not true. Nowadays you have to be a 8+ to get foids interested in you. And that is before personality. Even men who look like Chads are rejected b/c of personality. You have to have looks +personality to even stand a chance nowadays.

Toronto is a global capital centre, bringing in millions of immigrants a year, and has women who are groomed by Chanty Binx and the J's to hate on sub8 males, while allowing themselves to get raped by Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein or Drake in his Bridle Path mansion in Toronto.

Teenage cunts in Toronto would hate on a sub8 male, but they are begging for Drake and the Bay St. CEOs to rape them. The typical Toronto cunt only wants to get raped for advancement, sorta like how those whores in Hollywood are coming from the woodwork for #MeToo.

Toronto is a global capital centre, bringing in millions of immigrants a year, and has women who are groomed by Chanty Binx and the J's to hate on sub8 males, while allowing themselves to get raped by Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein or Drake in his Bridle Path mansion in Toronto.

Teenage cunts in Toronto would hate on a sub8 male, but they are begging for Drake and the Bay St. CEOs to rape them. The typical Toronto cunt only wants to get raped for advancement, sorta like how those whores in Hollywood are coming from the woodwork for #MeToo.
It is certainly over for many, many men. You need 8+ looks, money, status, personality and a good social life just go get a landwhale.

And I thought where I lived was bad

WHY DATE WHEN YOU CAN RUN PEOPLE OVER WITH VANS

dear fbi: i'm JOKING

It is certainly over for many, many men. You need 8+ looks, money, status, personality and a good social life just go get a landwhale.
Don't forget height. Even a 4ft 5 inch tall cunt from a turd world country wouldn't settle for less than 6 feet tall men in Toronto. I'm 5ft 10 and I've been told by Toronto thots OKCupid that I'm too short for them, and that they aren't interested in 'Hispanics'.

Even the ugliest cunt from Toronto wants the top 0.01% of men. If you don't own a Bridle Path mansion like the (((elites))) of Canada, it's fucking ovER for you Torontocels.

Don't forget height. Even a 4ft 5 inch tall cunt from a turd world country wouldn't settle for less than 6 feet tall men in Toronto. I'm 5ft 10 and I've been told by Toronto thots OKCupid that I'm too short for them, and that they aren't interested in 'Hispanics'.

Even the ugliest cunt from Toronto wants the top 0.01% of men. If you don't own a Bridle Path mansion like the (((elites))) of Canada, it's fucking ovER for you Torontocels.
Oh yeah, height and race. Curries have no chance

Whatever a normie rates himself as, remove 2 points at a minimum. If he rates himself a 6, he’s actually a 3 or 4. If he was truly a 6 or 7 he wouldn’t be a 28 year old virgin and all women wouldn’t be hostile to his advances.

If he was truly a 6 or 7 he wouldn’t be a 28 year old virgin and all women wouldn’t be hostile to his advances.
It's because he lives in Toronto, where 99% of the women do not put up unless the Js want to rape them or Drake and his OVO gang wants to rape them. Toronto is a hypocritical feminist city. It's hyper-capitalism in the Toronto economy and dating markets. It's hell for sub8 males.

Toronto, Vancouver, San Francisco, Melbourne, Sydney are all full of westernised noodles. All sjw shitholes as well
Don't forget Seattle.