Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating Elliot Rodger

Rent-free.
Insane.

who tf dreams of elliot bro :feelskek:

She should date him next time:

what you to went ER together?
i was in his car, he was driving and i was seated next to him, he was driving full speed and then he almost fell into a lake but he hit the brakes and said "well........ that was close" and started ranting about some chit i dont remember and then my dream ended

Elliot Rodger was not THAT ugly ngl. He could've exploited JBW to an extent but he hated every gookcel(including his mom) and wanted white pussy only. My point is that no foid is going to dream about someone like this:
Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
saint cho was trully a master

I dreamed of eric and dylan picking me up from my house :(

i was in his car, he was driving and i was seated next to him, he was driving full speed and then he almost fell into a lake but he hit the brakes and said "well........ that was close" and started ranting about some chit i dont remember and then my dream ended
interesting

Elliot Rodger was not THAT ugly ngl. He could've exploited JBW to an extent but he hated every gookcel(including his mom) and wanted white pussy only. My point is that no foid is going to dream about someone like this:
Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
underrated legend

Women love sociopaths, like Jeffery dahmer, because they can relate to them on a personal level

I guess ER made a print in history, actually mogs me

It's because Elliot was a failed normie jfl. He wasn't ugly. It's the same case as Meeks or Bundy...he's a criminal and he's not ugly. That's literally all there is to it.

Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
He wasn't ugly, period, just looked like a child all in all with his frame and height. Plus ethnic tax and his autism. He had it bad in the west

Foids are beasts that will never understand good or harmonious impulses

elliot was an fucking fakecel fuck Tht faggot

It’s because Elliot RodgER has a “good pERsonality”

"So today I saw a nightmare I was dating that incel" meaning you are obsessed with us bitch