Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating criteria for a manlet

Unknown Status

Unknown Status

Recruit
★★
For a hideous manlet to get a date:
1 You will need to find a girl at least 4 inches shorter than you. The smaller the better.
2 Preferably one with low self esteem, so she doesn't think too highly of herself.
3 No taller men can be anywhere in sight.
4 She cant have any girlfriends around to tell her you aren't good enough.
5 You must somehow impress upon her that you are higher status than her.
Chances of the planets aligning so this will all happen at the right time= 0%

All girls want tall guys.

It's over for manlets.

1 You will need to find a girl at least 4 inches shorter than you. The smaller the better.
2 Preferably one with low self esteem, so she doesn't think too highly of herself.

It's over for me. I am a manlet and it makes me want to kill myself. I think about suicide once a day. Haven't attempted it yet though. I hope to get a short and loyal asian girl hopefully with big titties, but at this point I can't complain really.

Dear Lord Jesus, please make me a chad. I will do good things for this world

You're telling me it's over before it began.

Next up were living on the third rock from the sun.

Ugly manlets like myself are the epitome of subhuman.

We only exist to make others feel better about themselves.

face>height is cope for turbo manlets . nobody likes midgeta. Look at GOT that whore would sleep with an old geezer than keep on fucking a midget.

Only conversion to Islam and/or moving to an Islamic country could make this possible. That or an isolated Mormon village in rural Utah or something.

Number 3 hits me in the feels. I can’t even stand being around people taller than me.. I look in the mirror at the gym and I look like a child next to ALL tall people regardless of their face and frame.. how the fuck would a foid respect me or get wet for me when there are tons of taller guys around .. only hope is to gymmax and look more difficult to kill

It’s not even a matter of face vs height .. you just absolutely cannot be short . You don’t gain points for being tall, you lose points for being short .. If you’re tall , at the very minimum you look like you can kill other men with your bare hands . That’s survival value that will pass on to your kids.. That in and of itself will wet any pussy .

Seriously it’s MINIMUM 6 feet, any shorter than that and your frame/skull needs to be exponentially bigger to compensate . It’s all about PERCEIVED FIGHTING SUCCESS

Last edited:
Manlets dating short women is cope, short women actually have a bizarre juggernaut style effect where they are LESS likely to want to date short men, because they know coupling with a short man dooms their children to midget status so they go for abnormally tall guys to balance out their own subhuman height genetics.

Only hope is to date Asians and never have any sons.

Looks like you didn't swallow the juggeraut law pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back