Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating as a tranny is impossible

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/15a9xg2/dating_as_transgender_is_impossible/

I’m truly at a loss. I have no idea what I can do to improve my dating life. It feels like every guy who wants me only wants a “turn,” no one wants a relationship with me. The same guys who have “looking for something serious” in their bio are the same guys, asking me if I’d like to settle for being their fwb until someone better comes along.

This guy went the extra mile to larp as a roastie and adopted their mindset of "Chad doesn't want to marry me so I'm incel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/15a9xg2/dating_as_transgender_is_impossible/

This guy went the extra mile to larp as a roastie and adopted their mindset of "Chad doesn't want to marry me so I'm incel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Man transgenderism is something else. Imagine being a fully grown man with hair all over your body, with flopping dick and balls, beards and all then looking in the mirror going: "YUP I'd make a perfect hoe"

At that point just fucking kill yourself

It’s just depressing to feel that no matter what I do, I can’t get trans-attracted men to take me seriously. And it’s not like these men are just “trying” out trans women. Many of them are full-blown trans-attracted. They’re just casually fucking every trans women within a 25 mile radius while they wait for a cis girl to give them a chance.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

LTNs are so desperate they have to fuck trannies while they're waiting for becky to give them a crumb of pussy :feelskek:

Surely this person didn't see this coming before being a tranny?

Tranny realizes no one wants to procreate with them :feelshaha:

“Teehee I’m fuckzoned, just like girls are. What more proof do you need that I’m a real woman? Checkmate, transphobes.”

More likely than not it's troons so desperate they fuck eachother, no normal man can get hard with a man with a wig not even bisexuals since if they want to fuck a man they fuck a man not a larper

After reading a lot of reddit tranny stories, it seems like most MtF trannies are gay men who don't want to be "gay". And most FtM trannies are straight foids who are obsessed with "patriarchy". Bot retarded reasons to disfigure yourself and cosplay as a different gender.

His standards must be insane considering how desperate niggas are for a crumb of pussy even if it is a immitation bootleg (trannies/femboys)
or he just ugly

That person might as well he an eunuch