Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating apps..

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Just saw someone post up some DMs and conversations they had with other females over a dating app (Tinder, I think?) with a chadfish profile and.. wow. I legit missed out, and still am probably going to miss out on such things due to how honest I want to be with myself and the people I'd interact with.

Is there no hope for a youngcel nowadays? I know in my first post I was cheerful and all, but I suppose that was an episode of my manic depression kicking in for a bit and giving me false hope for a clown existence like this one. I'm moving to the UK soon, and am quite frightened for how the sexual marketplace/dating scene there will look like. (arabcel/muslimcel here)

I'm just honestly not sure what to do, since my appearance and mannerisms contribute to me being a weirdo ass mfer, that and.. I've been watching incel-related things closely since a while ago, and found that they resonated with my thinking for a long time now. And, here I am. In this forum, hoping to make new friends or just.. fellow copers to make this pitiful existence slightly less miserable.

It's truly saddening how I won't feel that warmth and spark of joy people get when they get texted by their gfs, awoken by a flirty or playful message(s) which are directed to them exclusively. It really sucks how I won't feel such a thing anytime soon, and hardwork will barely get me anywhere. Absolute clown world tbh. :feelsbadman: I just feel like I've been born in one of the worst timelines; Born into one of the more feared religions of the world recently, ethnicity is seen as dangerous and whatnot, unholy and ugly sub 6 appearance, bad metabolism, bad genes, terrible "father" figure who taught me nothing about women or how they function.

Nothing can beat such a warmth of having a partner giving you their energy and love, with your motivation peaking upon knowing someone out there truly cares for you and wants your wellbeing, since you also care for them and desire that for them too. Nothing. Though, the abyss of loneliness rivals the wholesome feeling of butterflies in your stomach in terms of potency. Still.. ouch.

tl;dr version: saw chadfish profile get more DMs than I'd ever get from females, and feelsbadman.

How old are you?

16 years old, kiss-less, barely hugged by females and just honestly miserable atm lol
You should leave this forum.You stated that you are sub 6(so you rate yourself a 5 i guess),and you are only 16 years old.For now try to looksmaxx and get into a social circle while you are in HS,if nothing works,return when you are at least 19-20 yo

You should leave this forum.You stated that you are sub 6(so you rate yourself a 5 i guess),and you are only 16 years old.For now try to looksmaxx and get into a social circle while you are in HS,if nothing works,return when you are at least 19-20 yo
seeing how women nowadays desire so so much out of men, I'm really doubting that looksmaxxing might help me. I just feel a bit too worried about it, and unsure about how such a thing is going to fix my loneliness. Plus, I'm looking for a community to just accept me a bit tbh. But, I guess I appreciate your advice, fam

deadass can't remember the last time I made female contact with a girl outside of my family lol
Well aren't female relatives allowed for you people? So I guess it counts.

Well aren't female relatives allowed for you people? So I guess it counts.
Eh, kinda and not really. But, I don't want to be some degenerate who marries in his own family. That's pretty gross ngl. But, if worst comes to absolutely worst, I may have to marry some cousin of mine later on in my life if I fail completely at finding someone. (Which will happen, for sure, given my lack of experience with females irl.)
You're not even 18. Get off this forum for now, if you're still a KHHV in a few years come back
Maybe you're right, but it won't really harm me to look through threads and talk a bit here, no? I don't have much else to do besides LDAR, which can get boring. Talking with people who share the same issue as me is pretty neat.

"((((Tinder))))"
Bro go out of here and take your whore