Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating apps create more misogyny

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240411 090614 Reddit

Old water but he is ABSOLUTELY correct. If you were born an incel, you should either **** (mods will ban me for saying that word KEK), or try to cope with shit like videotoys, tranime, food etc.

Dating apps made him realize the true nature of foids

Dating apps are the reason, I came across the MGTOW (2020) and the Black Pill (2021).
It was a video from Sandman MGTOW,

he does have a good point, getting foids off your mind will be good for your mental health

(mods will ban me for saying that word KEK),
Do we have new mods?
What´s that for BS?
Guess freedom of speech is a thing from the past, here on .is

Guess freedom of speech is a thing from the past, here on .is
Freedom of Speech was never a part of this website, but now you will get (no exaggeration) 60% warning for telling people to **** if they are not chads.
ON THE OTHER HAND, you will NOT get banned if you say that you kissed a bunch of foids (I made a thread exposing this).

I'm glad I never trusted them things

Anyone let him know about this site?

Freedom of Speech was never a part of this website, but now you will get (no exaggeration) 60% warning for telling people to **** if they are not chads.
Funny GIF

Reality hits ugly men like a train

Last edited:
Social media and dating apps have been the catalyst which shows the harsh truth of the reality for non-Chad men and how shallow and disgusting women are. They are drawing more and more men into blackpill and inceldom, Maybe this is not they wanted but anyway the result of this madness is ironically making the world more based.

try suicide beucase of foids...

As a low value male it's best just to avoid foids in any capacity since all they ever could be is bad news.