Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating apps are a death sentence

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Not a single fuckin response, not even a single fuckin match on these dating apps. I decided to pay for 1 for the 1st time (Match) then cancelled but now I'm locked into 6 months payment of £9.99 a month. Sent countless friendly messages, easily over 100, made my profile somewhat presentable an every single 1 of them ghosted. They view you're profile an completely ghost ur message, just like they do on social media, it's a fuckin scam.

If you're lucky a robot will match with you out of pity. I'm not the best lookin guy but I'm not the worst, in person my big nose undermines my nice eyes. This is exactly why guys off themselves, because there's no fuckin hope in sight, the algorithm is rigged against us, fuck this sorry arse existence :whatfeels: .

I had a professional photo on my bumble account and after 2 months of daily swiping I got matched with a tranny. Which is confusing as my filters were set to cis women

Too disgusted to try again

they should be banned.
all they do is fuck up mens mental health and make women believe they are "queens"

I had a professional photo on my bumble account and after 2 months of daily swiping I got matched with a tranny. Which is confusing as my filters were set to cis women

literally same and i used a picture of myself when i was 19 and had great hair

Last edited:
Not a single fuckin response, not even a single fuckin match on these dating apps. I decided to pay for 1 for the 1st time (Match) then cancelled but now I'm locked into 6 months payment of £9.99 a month. Sent countless friendly messages, easily over 100, made my profile somewhat presentable an every single 1 of them ghosted. They view you're profile an completely ghost ur message, just like they do on social media, it's a fuckin scam.

If you're lucky a robot will match with you out of pity. I'm not the best lookin guy but I'm not the worst, in person my big nose undermines my nice eyes. This is exactly why guys off themselves, because there's no fuckin hope in sight, the algorithm is rigged against us, fuck this sorry arse existence :whatfeels: .
being ugly does that to us

What did you expect nigga

yep lmfao I get the occasional tranny or fatty on the occasion I try.

but never paid for any of that shit

they should be banned.
all they do is fuck up mens mental health and make women believe they are "queens"
I feel so dejected, I wasted £60 for 6 months of suicide fuel. I've never paid for a dating app until now, I usually use the free ones which have the same results except with pensioners. Men legit kill themselves over this whilst women have hundreds of options at their disposal all beggin for their privileged attention. An they say 'men have it easy' because we don't endure pregnancy or menopause.

brutal, I've noticed facebook has featured lot of transgenders in recent times, I swear every 'person u may know' looks like a man, feels like I'm trippin but when u know u know, it's literally a conveyor belt of indiscriminate femme fatales.

I used Tinder for over 2 years, even paid Gold for a full year, I filled out all the data and updated my pics. When I started out in 2022 I was 22 at the time but since I was young I set my age to 20.

The first few weeks i got like 5 matches per week, but no girl that I could convince to get her number. So I thought "Maybe I should use the world wide option" to get more results? Which actually worked, but unfortunately gave me girls that lived 6000 km away. Since Gold allows you to nearly swipe indefinitely I eventually swiped like 500 pics daily to the right.

I also only swiped girls where I could think "Yes I can have a shot with her, this should be easy, finally I will find a girlfriend, something that didnt work throughout my entire school life or even in my freetime"

I was bluepilled at the time, I was thinking well, theres so many girls who search for a Boyfriend one surly would like that to be me. Right?

But...nothing happened, so I downloaded Bumble, Hinge, Boo and registered on Neu.de (which is like a partnership agency that is used to finding a girlfriend For you, but turned out to be a scam)

The days gone by, i swiped and swiped and only got so few likes and the likes I got were from 30+ year old women and foreigners that lived a whole continent away.

I was 22, almost 23 when I questioned my confidence, i already knew from school that I was rather an outsider, but this is online right? What could my profile be lacking, it was at the time where I discovered this "John" guy, who was a rich gigachad and looked amazing. He was a fuckboy, even described himself as such. So he showed of his profile where he was like driving a Lambo, half naked on the beach, a gym pic, surfing and thats when I got into Looksmaxxing and Self improvement.

I read all the best psychological books, hit the gym, ate healthy, used skin care and so on and so forth and noticed eventually i was shadowbanned from Tinder.

So i made a new acc. New pics, a fancy bio and Bam instant Gold membership for 6 months. And i started swiping and swiping. But over the next like 6 months, nothing happened. I talked to more girls online then ever before - but I never got a fucking date, I was shadowed all the time.

It was also at the time where I discovered Gerbert Johnson and DBDR - and something clicked - these dudes talk EXACTLY what ive been through. Well Gerbert talked more about social changes and DBDR talked about how miserable life is and since I was a Doomer kinda guy early on anyway, i could really identify myself with that. It was just last year around my 24th birthday when I really dived into the Blackpill.

I was still going to University, but nobody had friends there and i tried to find a girlfriend by going to bars or some outside events to make connection but it never worked out.
Eventually I discovered this forum and read it a few months, and while certainly a few people here seem to hate women, which i do not, but still follow the major principals of the Blackpill, I made an acc here.

I eventually deleted Hinge, because I got barely any likes at all, then Bumble because I got shadowbanned there for using filtered pics and ultimately Tinder after making my Catfish Stacy experiment

Online Dating and especially Dating Apps, are a Chad game only. The average of a man on Tinder, Bumble and Co is a 7/10 with a decent paying job. Tho there are a lot of 8s and 9s too. And while a lot of Inkies might say now these guys only want sex - it became apparent...no, they dont. Thed want a girlfriend, they want a relationship. Some of these dudes, especially the Arabs, even wanted to marry my Stacy catfish.

Men are DESPERATE. And I became desperate, not just a doomer, no really just depressed. Chronic depression and socially anxious.

While I cant fully support everything that is posted on this forum, especially the gore and brutalizing content or the obvious support of some pedos that want to hit on 14 yos that simply dont get banned, I still learned a lot about how bad the dating crisis is, how overly empowered women became, how disgustingly high the dating experiences are, how much energy and money it costs to even sustain a relationship and how many men are actually sexless and thus either became NEETs, roped or simply joined redpilled "MGTOW" cope.

Dating Apps tho? Ill probably never use and since I am not on Social Media much either, i unfortunately miss out on a grand total of nearly 60% of relationship sources.

Unfortunately for me, I also dont have any friends, so basically another 10% of my options to find someone are gone. I wont go back to grade or highschool either and am kinda done with this university bullshit too.

And my family is broken and knows nobody either.

So yeah, the opportunities are shallow. I either find someone through luck or need to coldapproachmaxx eventually, something that i hate tbh.

It is...really bad, for everything :cryfeels:

I used Tinder for over 2 years, even paid Gold for a full year, I filled out all the data and updated my pics. When I started out in 2022 I was 22 at the time but since I was young I set my age to 20.

The first few weeks i got like 5 matches per week, but no girl that I could convince to get her number. So I thought "Maybe I should use the world wide option" to get more results? Which actually worked, but unfortunately gave me girls that lived 6000 km away. Since Gold allows you to nearly swipe indefinitely I eventually swiped like 500 pics daily to the right.

I also only swiped girls where I could think "Yes I can have a shot with her, this should be easy, finally I will find a girlfriend, something that didnt work throughout my entire school life or even in my freetime"

I was bluepilled at the time, I was thinking well, theres so many girls who search for a Boyfriend one surly would like that to be me. Right?

But...nothing happened, so I downloaded Bumble, Hinge, Boo and registered on Neu.de (which is like a partnership agency that is used to finding a girlfriend For you, but turned out to be a scam)

The days gone by, i swiped and swiped and only got so few likes and the likes I got were from 30+ year old women and foreigners that lived a whole continent away.

I was 22, almost 23 when I questioned my confidence, i already knew from school that I was rather an outsider, but this is online right? What could my profile be lacking, it was at the time where I discovered this "John" guy, who was a rich gigachad and looked amazing. He was a fuckboy, even described himself as such. So he showed of his profile where he was like driving a Lambo, half naked on the beach, a gym pic, surfing and thats when I got into Looksmaxxing and Self improvement.

I read all the best psychological books, hit the gym, ate healthy, used skin care and so on and so forth and noticed eventually i was shadowbanned from Tinder.

So i made a new acc. New pics, a fancy bio and Bam instant Gold membership for 6 months. And i started swiping and swiping. But over the next like 6 months, nothing happened. I talked to more girls online then ever before - but I never got a fucking date, I was shadowed all the time.

It was also at the time where I discovered Gerbert Johnson and DBDR - and something clicked - these dudes talk EXACTLY what ive been through. Well Gerbert talked more about social changes and DBDR talked about how miserable life is and since I was a Doomer kinda guy early on anyway, i could really identify myself with that. It was just last year around my 24th birthday when I really dived into the Blackpill.

I was still going to University, but nobody had friends there and i tried to find a girlfriend by going to bars or some outside events to make connection but it never worked out.
Eventually I discovered this forum and read it a few months, and while certainly a few people here seem to hate women, which i do not, but still follow the major principals of the Blackpill, I made an acc here.

I eventually deleted Hinge, because I got barely any likes at all, then Bumble because I got shadowbanned there for using filtered pics and ultimately Tinder after making my Catfish Stacy experiment

Online Dating and especially Dating Apps, are a Chad game only. The average of a man on Tinder, Bumble and Co is a 7/10 with a decent paying job. Tho there are a lot of 8s and 9s too. And while a lot of Inkies might say now these guys only want sex - it became apparent...no, they dont. Thed want a girlfriend, they want a relationship. Some of these dudes, especially the Arabs, even wanted to marry my Stacy catfish.

Men are DESPERATE. And I became desperate, not just a doomer, no really just depressed. Chronic depression and socially anxious.

While I cant fully support everything that is posted on this forum, especially the gore and brutalizing content or the obvious support of some pedos that want to hit on 14 yos that simply dont get banned, I still learned a lot about how bad the dating crisis is, how overly empowered women became, how disgustingly high the dating experiences are, how much energy and money it costs to even sustain a relationship and how many men are actually sexless and thus either became NEETs, roped or simply joined redpilled "MGTOW" cope.

Dating Apps tho? Ill probably never use and since I am not on Social Media much either, i unfortunately miss out on a grand total of nearly 60% of relationship sources.
View attachment 1222259
Unfortunately for me, I also dont have any friends, so basically another 10% of my options to find someone are gone. I wont go back to grade or highschool either and am kinda done with this university bullshit too.

And my family is broken and knows nobody either.

So yeah, the opportunities are shallow. I either find someone through luck or need to coldapproachmaxx eventually, something that i hate tbh.

It is...really bad, for everything :cryfeels:
That graph is so depressing. For dating apps to have any chance of working you need to have top 50% genes (yes, I know the 5% thing, but I mean to ever even get matches), and on top of that put good effort into your looks.

That graph is so depressing. For dating apps to have any chance of working you need to have top 50% genes (yes, I know the 5% thing, but I mean to ever even get matches), and on top of that put good effort into your looks.
If you aint got a huge friend circle, a family with connections or got your girlfriend in your highschool or college days and you still keep her, its basically over.

The only way to succeed on SM (Insta, Snap, Facebook, YouTube) or on Dating Apps is if you are a 1. Rich. 2. Handsome. 3. Tall 4. Masculine 5. Car owning Chad, like tbh Chadlite minimum, the guys i had on my Chadfish where all top tier and they were all neurotypical on top of that.

Guys like these were the average and they are all on the apps for a long term relationship, not just a hook up, this proves ESPECIALLY to women, that women are the only ones who initiate hook ups, NOT men!