Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dating an Incel is Impossible

For a crash course in inceldom, I typically would have turned to Reddit, where communities like /r/theredpill, a community where people discuss everything from pick-up tips to the latest Jordan Peterson video, run rampant.

That wasn’t possible due to the fact that Reddit banned /r/incels in November 2017. Popular posts on the subreddit included “all women are sluts” and “reasons why women are the embodiment of evil.”

So I went somewhere the light of Reddit and even its more insidious little brother, 4Chan, don’t shine: the official incels forum, incels.me.

"chad tries incel dating site whilst having a girlfriend"

One of the easiest ways to find someone’s IP address is to exchange email with them, and the application on #DateAnIncel claimed an “all-star matchmaker” would reach out within 2-3 working days.

I successfully tracked #DateAnIncel’s IP address using my iMac’s ping function. It showed that the owner’s location was in a small Pennsylvania town, not California like the website claimed. I won’t share the details of what I was able to find with real estate websites and Facebook’s advanced search settings, but I have reason to believe that the creator of #DateAnIncel is a twenty-something college graduate living in the Keystone State. I shot him a Facebook message along the lines of “sorry to bother, but would you happen to own an incel dating website domain?” I never heard back. So I moved on to my next target: incels in the market for a date.

The incel community is mystifyingly close to self-realization. They understand that women despise them, and they nearly realize that it’s their own fault, but it’s not for the reasons that they think. Their self-proclaimed ugliness or low IQ aren’t the problems. Incels are so embroiled in their own victimization, that they blindly hate and push away their objects of desire while arguing that they deserve love, sex, and affection. I have enough reason to believe that #DateAnIncel was a hoax or a joke all along, but ultimately, what’s more interesting is the curtain separating incels from reality.

Always our fault, of course. Fucking bitch.

" They understand that women despise them, and they nearly realize that it’s their own fault, but it’s not for the reasons that they think. Their self-proclaimed ugliness or low IQ aren’t the problems. Incels are so embroiled in their own victimization, that they blindly hate and push away their objects of desire while arguing that they deserve love, sex, and affection. I have enough reason to believe that #DateAnIncel was a hoax or a joke all along, but ultimately, what’s more interesting is the curtain separating incels from reality."

I am going to click on that informative and high IQ article and read every letter of it.

Immensely retarded article. Strangely nostalgic though

why did this guy got banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back