Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dates are the ultimate cuckoldry

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
Especially if it's in a public place like the mall or busy restaurant
I just went on one
They choose those settings for 2 reasons:
1) to suppress your true thoughts and feelings - you're not gonna say SHIT out loud when you're surrounded by potentially hundreds of eavesdroppers
2) to ensure you don't make any swift moves like kissing or touching her or anything sexual
You're just there to sit and be cucked like a good cuck 
It leads to nothing
Chads never have to go on dates, they go to their place of residence and lay their cock down on them immediately

you gotta learn how to escalate better

Chads don't have to go their residence, the femoid drives herself to chads house

I wouldnt know, ive never even got that far lol. Every female gave me a look of disgust when i used to go outside.

Virginp0wers said:
I wouldnt know, ive never even got that far lol. Every female gave me a look of disgust when i used to go outside.

Wallahi! Same here.

slayers are using the "let's watch a movie at my place" technique

Plus the conversation with the female is pretty boring usually (especially if you don't have a social life). Just imagine an incel successfully getting a date. He will definitely fuck it up, and the female will quickly lose interest.

I have never even been offered a date

You're literally giving money and free food to a non virgin who will fuck some other guy that night!

Bri8564 said:
Chads don't have to go their residence, the femoid drives herself to chads house
true

I avoid any date thing entirely

lostcel said:
you gotta learn how to escalate better

LOL. "You just gotta know how to KINO escalate brah."

No man ever got laid via dating. Most men get laid in ONS, drunk parties and shit like that.

Dates are dead in 2k18. It's only Tinder booty calls now, boyo.

If you're paying for dates in 2018, you're getting used.

It blows my mind that there's numerous people here that pay whores for the right to then pay for their date.

Dingus_Incel said:
You're literally giving money and free food to a non virgin who will fuck some other guy that night!
+1

Solitarian_Walker said:
Dates are dead in 2k18. It's only Tinder booty calls now, boyo.

And there's only one way to be successful there, be Chad.

Dingus_Incel said:
And there's only one way to be successful there, be Chad.

Correct, have money.

fat-men-marrying-beautiful-women.jpg