Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Date up: the dating app for tallfags

Who wants to bet most downloads are from foidlets? :feelskek:
i can bet my ballsack and my entire life its just all 4 feet or under 5'4 foids who want tallfag penis

Jfl. Only way to stop further production of lookist apps like these is if humanity abandons the current internet in it's entirety. But of course that's not gonna happen so over

This isn’t any different from other dating apps lol

I didn't mind this until I saw the "guests can join and use date-up feature". Fucking brootal. All the few foids on normal dating app are just gonna go on this app as "guests" and tallfags can pick them off as they please.

Exactly. You get it. Soon, such apps will become so popular that the rest will lose meaning. It's a supercharged fuel for hypergamy. First, hypergamy spiraled totally out of control with dating apps, and now it will reach completely new heights of absurdity.
We cannot "win" but we can make the foids lose while making our pain less bearable. How? Stop contributing to the system and ideally leach off of it! 2 years ago I lived in Australia and gave 30-40% of my hard earned money to single mothers who all allowed the same 10% of chads to impregnate them. Now I live in LATAM and my only business in Australia is landlordmaxxing. Granted I still pay tax there on my landlord income but it's money I get from my tenants pockets (I wanna think my tenants are single mothers and chads, but most are normies actually). If we all opt out of supporting western society en masse, then it cannot continue to exist. Why on earth do incels persist to wage slave and pay into a system where they can never sow their seed?

I absolutely get what you mean. It is not so simple, though, for some of us. For example, I have nothing regarding wealth. I cannot NEET in my country because I would literally die, and I cannot leech of my parents because they would not allow it. Not everybody is in the position to just leech. I don´t even know how you managed to have so many houses, because to do such a thing here, I would need multiple lives to own a few houses and live by collecting rent from them.
I hear you, it's for sure difficult. I have met expats in LATAM who found remote customer support (and similar) roles that pay 15-20USD/hr - so you don't need to be a software engineer or similar per say to pull geomaxx (albeit will less money). But it is much harder now than 2-3 years ago when the money printed after COVID led to a (temporarily) excellent job market.

Sooo, what is your life goal? How are you still alive? I guess the landlording is keeping you alive, right?
I still do remote contract jobs which are most of my income. But I'm not an Australian tax resident any more (my landlord income is only thing I still pay into that system) which makes me feel much better about things (and I keep more of what I make).

Really the sad thing about my life is if I was even 5'6, not 5'10 or 6'3, but even just 5'6... my life would be pretty good. Genetics really screwed me.

I absolutely get what you mean. It is not so simple, though, for some of us. For example, I have nothing regarding wealth. I cannot NEET in my country because I would literally die, and I cannot leech of my parents because they would not allow it. Not everybody is in the position to just leech. I don´t even know how you managed to have so many houses, because to do such a thing here, I would need multiple lives to own a few houses and live by collecting rent from them.
You both make good points. I can't NEET right now either, but I am working on ways to screw the system how I can while keeping a low profile.

i can bet my ballsack and my entire life its just all 4 feet or under 5'4 foids who want tallfag penis
You made a bad bet because they all want tallfags.

They are close to completing their dream of never having to put up and filter out subhumans anymore, anywhere.

It is different because they now have the audacity to say "fuck you" in your face if you are a manlet and create an app that is obviously targeted against anybody who is short. Since we know how women discriminate based on height, this is massive because they are not even trying to hide it anymore.
Imo it’s already been pretty “in your face.”

Another hypergamy-increasing system. Why not create the app "Lets Date a Chad" and fuck all the other apps because they are useless anyway and ponder the needs of only one gender?
I can't cope anymore

Imagine if it was a dating app based on skin color.

Men are fucking idiotic for letting this happen. They are making clowns from themselves. Worst fucking time period to be alive. Yeah lets give all the women to 10% of men, why not. And the braindead normies who are getting cucked by these 10% guys will defend this system and mock incels. This is nonsense. Pure clown world. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING!!!
Agreed, we were truly fucked over being young in this time period, imagine gen alpha when they're our age

Only an idiot would use this if male. Beanstalks are about to find out that height isn't an advantage if they all congregate to the same place. The new 99/1 rule, all oompa loompas climbing the same 7'0 cock.

Another hypergamy-increasing system. Why not create the app "Lets Date a Chad" and fuck all the other apps because they are useless anyway and ponder the needs of only one gender?
return to the foid's enslavement when? hopefully after we remove zionists from the face of the earth

Kill the jews who made this app in clash of clans. Next app they are creating will want you verify your face. Requirements to be verified are: a warrior skull, high cheekbones, hollow cheeks, deep set eyes, huge chin, a full set of hair. Now that I am thinking about this is an insanely profitable idea but is anyone actually evil enough to do it? I think so because it will definitely come sooner or later. Those crazy bastards.

How can they verify it? Can't I just say I'm 6'5

Oh wait it's height verified? Oh my fucking God this is literally the nail in the coffin. It's officially OVER. The referee has put a stop to this contest :feelsbadman: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Tall women and tall men to find each other"

Riiiiight :feelsseriously:

Someone hack the site and mail a flaming bag of dog shit to every member please

Everything is designed to stop incels from reproducing

where is the app where I can date unused legal :feelsEhh: teens that will shut the fuck up, cook and suck my dick? :feelsYall:

We cannot "win" but we can make the foids lose while making our pain less bearable. How? Stop contributing to the system and ideally leach off of it! 2 years ago I lived in Australia and gave 30-40% of my hard earned money to single mothers who all allowed the same 10% of chads to impregnate them. Now I live in LATAM and my only business in Australia is landlordmaxxing. Granted I still pay tax there on my landlord income but it's money I get from my tenants pockets (I wanna think my tenants are single mothers and chads, but most are normies actually). If we all opt out of supporting western society en masse, then it cannot continue to exist. Why on earth do incels persist to wage slave and pay into a system where they can never sow their seed?
:feelsYall: based npnw piller