Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Date Shahan's latest Cope and he is not Giving Up on Love

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
He is blue pilled and will never give up on finding a woman no matter what happens. He is 31 and made hit own dating website but no dates.

his website
https://www.dateshahan.com/

Currycels have an unprecedented ability to cope. This guy is a wizard and a walking stereotype of a lonely male, yet he is somehow coping his way out of these glaring shortfalls

He is more incel than anyone here but the media accepts him. He has been on newspapers, TV, etc

Can somebody blackpill that delusionary currycel?

I feel for him. He's pretty low inhib for exposing himself like that though.

Beyond over still.

I feel for him. He's pretty low inhib for exposing himself like that though.

Beyond over still.

he made the website 1 year ago and has only been on one date, and it was a woman who friendzoned him immediately. He is a nice guy so women love him but only as a gay best friend

His method is not statusmaxxing, it's visibilitymaxxing.

It could possibly work, I think. We'll see.

His method is not statusmaxxing, it's visibilitymaxxing.

It could possibly work, I think. We'll see.

I don't think any western woman would date him unless they were a landwhale and a 2/10 and I don't think he likes women his own race

Currycels have an unprecedented ability to cope. This guy is a wizard and a walking stereotype of a lonely male, yet he is somehow coping his way out of these glaring shortfalls
I don't think any western woman would date him unless they were a landwhale and a 2/10 and I don't think he likes women his own race
His own race won’t date him. Currywhores are crazy hypergamous.

I pray that he will get a 2/10 landwhale feminist to make him happy, but even her expectations will be high in 2020

Guy needs surgery

Just like @BrendioEEE

Date BrendioEEE

20200128 072348
20200128 072317

another ethnic gone :(

bless the curries

He needs to forget dating as foids are just too cruel.