Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Date Reccomendations?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Hey guys, I'm just looking to see if you guys had any suggestions on where I could take my tulpa gf for our one year anniversary this weekend. I want to treat her since she's been such a loyal gf; it's almost like she's invisible to other guys. I also wanted to get your input on if it would be weird to make out with the air in public. In case you're wondering what she looks like, below is a picture I took of her on the esplanade. Thanks in advance!

@FrustratedWhiteMale thoughts?

What's a tulpa? :waitwhat:

Looks beautiful @solbul, you really are a lucky man for picking up a female who looks like that.

As for your date, I would recommend rejoining in November for the high IQ halo that title comes with, I would recommend not re-joining in December tho, just a personal tip to save you any pain pewpew.

What's a tulpa? :waitwhat:
A being I manifested through sheer will alone. Just think it bro
Looks beautiful @solbul, you really are a lucky man for picking up a female who looks like that.

As for your date, I would recommend rejoining in November for the high IQ halo that title comes with, I would recommend not re-joining in December tho, just a personal tip to save you any pain pewpew.
I regret not joining 11/17 when I knew the site existed. It might be silly, but I couldn't be sure which incel site was legit. I then just gave up and joined anyway on 12/9 after a disastrous encounter with normies.

idk but keep the gun with her to hide the evidence

Dinner at a fancy restaurant

Organise a threesome with another girl

I guess I am doing the same thing with my silicone doll. Most of our dates are spent at home. Theres a few realdollcels who are brave enough to take their dolls out on dates in public. I'm not there yet heh. I'm not physically functional enough to lug 75+ lbs around with me, either. I guess you have the advantage of having a gf that is only "visible" to you. Sort of like Phoenix in "Her".
Imagine being cucked by an AI bot.
The irony.

No single seat policies won’t stop me anymore!

I guess I am doing the same thing with my silicone doll. Most of our dates are spent at home. Theres a few realdollcels who are brave enough to take their dolls out on dates in public. I'm not there yet heh. I'm not physically functional enough to lug 75+ lbs around with me, either. I guess you have the advantage of having a gf that is only "visible" to you. Sort of like Phoenix in "Her".
Imagine being cucked by an AI bot.
The irony.
Only oldcels are brave enough

No single seat policies won’t stop me anymore!

Only oldcels are brave enough
View attachment 207946

Imagine that kids parents. "What was that doll woman thing with that old weird old man, Dad?" lol

I'm an oldcel too, but he's got more years on him than I do, haha.

There's a famous oldcel named Everhard in England who has like ten dolls and takes them all over the place. Even hang-gliding. He's something else.

over for chadwithimaginarygirlfriendcels