Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Date Mark vs Date Shahan - incels who created their own dating website to date them

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
I'm pretty sure personal dating sites have existed before Shahan

It's a brutal comparison though, 1004 vs 0 and he only recently started.

Date mark stats lol:

Facts and Stats
Height – 6ft

Length of index finger – 6.82cm

Friends – 2

Eye colour – #4e4f5f

Location – Sheffield

Shoe size – 10

Number of Girls Kissed – Over 3

Mark is lying though, as a marketing guy, he knows that faking being very demanded on the market will increase his SMV. He has 4 applicants, not 1004.

Mark is lying though, as a marketing guy, he knows that faking being very demanded on the market will increase his SMV. He has 4 applicants, not 1004.

LOL yea true, probably a truecel. He might ascend with this though

Screen Shot 2020 02 02 at 52704 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 02 at 52724 PM
=
Screen Shot 2020 02 02 at 52833 PM

Screen Shot 2020 02 02 at 52742 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 02 at 52803 PM
= Total online applications: 0

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the lengths bluepilled men will got to to avoid facing the fact that it's over is astonishing

The white guys lower third is miserable but he’s a TallFag so he’s obviously just too picky

The Curry is fucked I think I mog him:dafuckfeels:

High IQ observation and analysis.

4 is still better than 0, and frankly better than the average male in 2020

Commend the idea but thats a lot of money wasted to find a date that might ghost you

Nothing will make a woman desire a 5'7, 30 year old curry cel. It is so fucking over for Shahan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back