Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dassadeinmush is a fake incel brother and actually satanic.... Stay clear of this user and be aware, and here are his quotes of backstabbing fakeness

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
first comment on my life tragedy post story of my earlier life.

"Brutal. You have indeed suffered son. You have suffered hard. It's not even earned suffering. It's just plain unfair. You did nothing wrong. You did all the right things and still were despise, rejected, and ridiculed. Who can bear such a fate? No one. What you experienced was not normal. Not right. It was unjust. cruel. A tragedy"

Then he replies.

"You are a severe autist. Autist males suffer heavily I'm sure. Especially the uglier they are. He may not be aware. It must be hard being a weak, mentally retarded bitch with no one to understand your pain. I can see your pain."

It further confirms to me, that I may be alone and people who care about me are just pretending to, and laughing at me behind my back, this is like a world full of demons...

or he's tryna be dark triad or mad cuz i mentioned
GOD.

Either way he is a fake empath and brother.

first comment on my life tragedy post story of my earlier life.

"Brutal. You have indeed suffered son. You have suffered hard. It's not even earned suffering. It's just plain unfair. You did nothing wrong. You did all the right things and still were despise, rejected, and ridiculed. Who can bear such a fate? No one. What you experienced was not normal. Not right. It was unjust. cruel. A tragedy"

Then he replies.

"You are a severe autist. Autist males suffer heavily I'm sure. Especially the uglier they are. He may not be aware. It must be hard being a weak, mentally retarded bitch with no one to understand your pain. I can see your pain."

It further confirms to me, that I may be alone and people who care about me are just pretending to, and laughing at me behind my back, this is like a world full of demons...

or he's tryna be dark triad or mad cuz i mentioned
GOD.

Either way he is a fake empath and brother.
Hes a muhammedan, Chico. What did you honestly expect, mang?

If he is causing you problems press the ignore button on his profile

Also there are alot of people here besides him that are very resentful and angry so if you come across a user attacking you just be aware of that

Alot of people here are suffering just like you and some want to put their suffering on to you

"Hurt people, Hurt people"
Thanks for being nice to me out of many of them. I care for you as a person, even if you get annoyed at me it's okay I know deep down you are alright. We are all evil but compared to the others, you try to be empathetic or just are, even if you are evil like me.

JESUS died for sinners like us, HE SO LOVES us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back