Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious darwinism is cope

Op is a ....

• faggot

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • male feminist

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • cuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • soiboi

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • trannyfucker

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • all of the above

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • fuck polls, just go Eat Rice

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
welcome to my 4k postmaxxing thread. i really should do more threads than one every thousand posts ...

"it's only natural selection bro, we aren't supposed to spread our genes"
...is among the most stupid things you could possibly write.

consider the following thought experiment:
if every woman prefers tall chad genes, why are there manlet incels after so many thousands of years of recombination?
there shouldn't be, right? is the blackpill flawed?
so why is that?
it is really simple: foids reintroduce the shit dna.

our species is genetically broken, because every foid can easily spread their shit genes, while men can't.
we aren't evolving, we are going in circles, because having a vagina trumps all other genetic traits by a long shot.

the genetic quality of foids is completely irrelevant, femcels do not exist.

you aren't doing the world a favor by not reproducing, because there are ~4 billion potentially incel producing foids out there anyway.

how many of you have a chad father? you're incel because of your mother!

every single generation millions upon millions of men are weeded out for not being genetically fit,
while the same amount of foids with the same shit genes produce the next generation of unwanted men.
it's a viscous cycle. in a way, we are stuck in a constant state of selection&evolving, but the omnipotent pussy trait blocks it time and time again,
for more millions to suffer. eugenics = einstein iq.

inspired by this thread:

In nature not necessary the best survivem, but those chosen by femoids, and femoid can choose what is impractical and even stupid, like chad's bone

there are millions of ugly males out there fucking up stacie`s genetics via betabuxx tbh

I don't really care about eugenics, I just want to create a society where most men are given the option to lead traditional lives. Something similar to a racially nordic Iran seems close to ideal to me tbhngl

I find it stupid that people claim "natural selection" when it is usually the ugly women that pass on the shitty genes because of how easy they have it.

Legit high IQ thread op. Lol at the poll options :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

welcome to my 4k postmaxxing thread. i really should do more threads than one every thousand posts ...

"it's only natural selection bro, we aren't supposed to spread our genes"
...is among the most stupid things you could possibly write.

consider the following thought experiment:
if every woman prefers tall chad genes, why are there manlet incels after so many thousands of years of recombination?
there shouldn't be, right? is the blackpill flawed?
so why is that?
it is really simple: foids reintroduce the shit dna.

our species is genetically broken, because every foid can easily spread their shit genes, while men can't.
we aren't evolving, we are going in circles, because having a vagina trumps all other genetic traits by a long shot.

the genetic quality of foids is completely irrelevant, femcels do not exist.

you aren't doing the world a favor by not reproducing, because there are ~4 billion potentially incel producing foids out there anyway.

every single generation millions upon millions of men are weeded out for not being genetically fit,
while the same amount of foids with the same shit genes produce the next generation of unwanted men.
it's a viscous cycle. in a way, we are stuck in a constant state of selection&evolving, but the omnipotent pussy trait blocks it time and time again,
for more millions to suffer. eugenics = einstein iq.

inspired by this thread:
Because evolution takes time, we're slowly and slowly getting rid of all of the "shit" genetics. Not all women can breed with giga chads, so they go lower depending on their looks. And due to this, the bottom of the bottom don't breed. But it doesn't mean that a 2/10 male wouldn't breed with a 1/10. The world is getting slightly taller. It doesn't just take "thousands of years". It can take more years. Yes it's counter intuitive to the "goal" which is to weed out all the shit genetics. But foids don't give a fuck anyways. Their off-spring will either keep breeding and if they are lucky their next off-spring could look slightly better and keep themselves in the gene pool. Or they'll just never breed and their genes get thrown into the garbage can.

So i'd argue that it isn't a cirlcle, but it's a slow trail and war/disease can make us as a species backtrack

Who gives a fuck? In less than a billion years the Earth will be swallowed by the sun and all this wouldve meant jack shit, just have fun with your copes or rope.
Jfl at how mods changed it from "guests" to "bluepillers". I love this place.

Didn’t read man.

Because evolution takes time, we're slowly and slowly getting rid of all of the "shit" genetics. Not all women can breed with giga chads, so they go lower depending on their looks. And due to this, the bottom of the bottom don't breed. But it doesn't mean that a 2/10 male wouldn't breed with a 1/10. The world is getting slightly taller. It doesn't just take "thousands of years". It can take more years. Yes it's counter intuitive to the "goal" which is to weed out all the shit genetics. But foids don't give a fuck anyways. Their off-spring will either keep breeding and if they are lucky their next off-spring could look slightly better and keep themselves in the gene pool. Or they'll just never breed and their genes get thrown into the garbage can.
I really don't care about spreading my genes if I could. But this is true, in general, we are changing as a specie due to sexual selection, even with foids in "just exist" mode.

JFL Chads are really rare, most people here saying they have chad father are straight up lying
at best their father is a high tier normie, and a stupid one if they really married down
since its common sense for men to marry up and fuck down

unless their father only pump and dumped their mother, then I believe em

Everything is cope