Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Darktriadmaxxing Is a Cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Dark triad traits are not inherited, they are acquired through social interactions.

Ever wonder why good looking people (male or female) are more likely to be dark triad?

They develope their personality as a reaction to the treatment they receive by society which itself is determined by looks.

If you're hot, you will be showered in praise and attention your whole life. Three things happen then:
1. You unconciously establish an overelavted sense of self.
2. Social interactions begin to lose value, simple supply and demand.
3. When the attention is overabundant and unwanted you may employ machiavellianism or aggression to curb or control it. As time goes by these traits slowly become part of your personality.

Basically you become cold, narcissistic, manipulative and even aggressive not BY CHOICE but as a SOCIAL RESPONSE.

This also explains why women are way more likely to be darktriadmaxxed than men. On average they receive much more positive attention.

In conclusion, your looks matter. You CANNOT darktriadmaxx as an incelooking subhuman. I'm afraid it's reserved for CHAD AND WOMEN only so cope with that.

Last edited:
Finally someone on this site with a functioning brain

Excellent point, I agree 100%

Dark triad is only a booster to already good looks. Darktriadmaxxing will make you be seen as a monster if you an uggo.

Great post, I’ve always felt like dark triad individuals are more aggressive because of their environment and genetics not by choice. If you’re high T and from the hood you’ll naturally gravitate towards that lifestyle because of less opportunity.

Dark triad maxxing is pointless if you get arrested right off the bat, if you catch a felony change that’s just throwing your entire life down the drain… but hey, you can ascend with Tyrone in the prison showers at least!

But really, I think people here should be more concerned with surgerymaxxing and moneymaxxing for that purpose. That’s what I’m doing.

Half agree.

Dark triad is largely genetic as well as based on upbringing, and thus you are correct it cannot be faked. However many non-good looking men dark triad max on account on the way they were raised.

If you’re high T and from the hood you’ll naturally gravitate towards that lifestyle
Excellent point.
What people get wrong is that they think darktriad makes you attractive, when in fact being attractive makes you darktriad.
But really, I think people here should be more concerned with surgerymaxxing and moneymaxxing for that purpose.
You gotta look the part to play the part

Last edited:
Dark triadmaxxing as an ugly weirdo will lead to a social isolation and death penalty.

I think kids are born dark triad, but only attractive people are allowed to keep those traits (i.e. it's never beaten out of them).

Ever wonder why good looking people (male or female) are more likely to be dark triad?
When it comes to foids, most of them are like that, since their SMV's are way higher. Even if it's a short landwhale, doesn't matter.
This also explains why women are way more likely to be darktriadmaxxed than men. On average they receive much more positive attention.
Oh. Well. You said exactly the same.
In conclusion, your looks matter. You CANNOT darktriadmaxx as an incelooking subhuman. I'm afraid it's reserved for CHAD AND WOMEN only so cope with that.
I completely agree with you. Well said.

However many non-good looking men dark triad max on account on the way they were raised.
Ok, what kind of upbringing though?

well written, darktraid maxxing as an incel is a ticket to prison.
Dark triad is largely genetic as well as based on upbringing, and thus you are correct it cannot be faked.
yes, the way one is raised and the social circle one has effect his behaviour.

You're much more likely to run into darktriadmaxxed women because they are never held accountable for their actions. Most darktriadmaxxed men are in jail or dead. Most women in the corporate workplace are essentially darktriadmaxxing as they lie and cheat their way up the ladder.

as true as truth can be

Ok, what kind of upbringing though?
For instance, inclusion into drug, crime, gang etc. culture can create dark triad and access to foids for non-good looking men.

Like I said before however this is largely strictly environmental most of these guys very much have to be born into that culture.

I generally agree but there are some exceptions, for example, El Chapo and Pablo Escobar were dark triad while being 5'6 and 5'5 respectively, I agree Darktriadmaxxing only occurs due to enviromental factors but I don't think looks are necessary in that regard.

facts pulled out straight from the rectum
just fucking look at the average serial killer, they look like absolute dogshit, and dont come with some cherrypicks like ramirez or bundy
darktriad traits are fucking genetic and partially due to upbringing, youre just confusing actual dark triad with being an arrogant dickhead

facts pulled out straight from the rectum
just fucking look at the average serial killer, they look like absolute dogshit, and dont come with some cherrypicks like ramirez or bundy
darktriad traits are fucking genetic and partially due to upbringing, youre just confusing actual dark triad with being an arrogant dickhead
This also many thug niggers slay pussy.

Dark triad = means being a real criminal, kill rape etc. No LARP. Most failed dark triad niggas, pretended to be a thug but they weren't the real thing.

Dark triad = means being a real criminal, kill rape etc. No LARP. Most failed dark triad niggas, pretended to be a thug but they weren't the real thing.
exactly, darktriad has to do with how your brain is wired and nothing to do with your fucking looks
people are so deperate to make everything fit their chad only narrative while ignoring any facts

exactly, darktriad has to do with how your brain is wired and nothing to do with your fucking looks
people are so deperate to make everything fit their chad only narrative while ignoring any facts
Chad-only retardation was rife here a year or 2 ago, as you can see a few guys are still clinging on

as an incel you can bittermaxxx just dont have any expectations about your potential sucess with femoids

if you are bittermaxxxed you can swallow blackpills without pain and suicidefuel wont affect you because your agression, rage and hate towards your enemies mog your self pitty

darktriadmaxx if you know it can gain you wealth dont use it to get woman you will end up looking weird

wtf u brain mog the rest of this forum

According to what I've read, some cluster B conditions like psychopathy and bipolarity are thought to be innate, whereas some others like BPD and NPD are acquired through childhood trauma.

So either way, no one is becoming a dark triad after they're already teens/adults. At best, you'll become a revolted violent non-cluster B person.

That said, yeah, if you're good-looking, the positive reinforcement galore you'll statistically receive through your life will likely make you develop traits that can be confounded with dark triad traits even if you're not a cluster B or anything.

If you were dark triad you would get laid because people like that will cross any line to get what they want.

This thread again. Can u low IQ cels stop parroting what everyone else has said 1000x before and come up with some new shit?

If you were dark triad you would get laid because people like that will cross any line to get what they want.
That's not the only reason, women are attracted to evil.

This thread again. Can u low IQ cels stop parroting what everyone else has said 1000x before and come up with some new shit?
No one will ever come up with new shit. There's no such thing as an original thought.

This forum is a loop central

@Rotter that as well of course.

Dark triad traits are not inherited, they are acquired through social interactions.

They develope their personality as a reaction to the treatment they receive by society which itself is determined by looks.

If you're hot, you will be showered in praise and attention your whole life. Three things happen then:
1. You unconciously establish an overelavted sense of self.
2. Social interactions begin to lose value, simple supply and demand.
3. When the attention is overabundant and unwanted you may employ machiavellianism or aggression to curb or control it. As time goes by these traits slowly become part of your personality.

Basically you become cold, narcissistic, manipulative and even aggressive not BY CHOICE but as a SOCIAL RESPONSE.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: This is so brutal. When do we rope? :feelsrope::feelsrope: