Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Darkskin ethiniks/blackcels: are you rejected by hookers?

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
I've been reading a lot of hookers saying that the only accepted hwhite and rice man. JFL at being rejected even by hookers.

I can't blame the hookers. Black males are way more violent and generally criminal (i.e. leaving without paying) than other groups, and hookers have to work in poorly controlled conditions. Furthermore, the behavioural norms of black culture in terms of how men treat women is particularly fucked up.

Let them get sucked off by some hoodrat on their own turf.

Who cares what a hooker thinks

Yeah. A lot of their ads will say no blacks.

There are some that do, yes. They list No black men in their bios. Not really a big deal, just move on to the next bitch.

You fucked hookers? Is it awkward?
No, but I've been on their sites and some of them do list that they will not fuck certain races. It wouldn't bother me because there's plenty of alternative hookers out there.

yes, theres a lot of hookers who flat out put in their ad: No Black Men

I would slap a hooker if she rejected me. I could never be humiliated by some degenerate slut who makes a living by being fucked and dominated like an animal.

I wouldnt GAF cause i know there are other hookers that will take my money.

I'm white but I'd probably be rejected by hookers