Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DarkerThanBlackpill: Even if you "ascended", you would never experience true happiness

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Ignorance and happiness are 2 sides of the same coin. Just as a toilet will be desensitized to sex after being pumped and dumped numerous times, I am desensitized to the concepts of love and romance. To me, those are just pretty words meant to sugarcoat the very base and cynical nature of human relationships: namely, give-and-take.

"If you can't provide me with the high of fucking a Chad, then you can be my ATM." That's marriage and dating in a nutshell.

To devote yourself to one woman and get married as a man is a pipe dream. A fantasy. In reality, your marriage will end in a divorce once those pangs of desire to experience a "real" man become too unbearable for the woman.

Putting in effort becomes meaningless because it's clear that the real winners were always the ones where the game was fixed in their favor. The things they achieved with their "hard work" could not be achieved by a born loser who has worked a trillion times just as hard.

To be ignorant of these facts is to retain true bliss, but it's only those who were born lucky that can truly remain ignorant. Everyone else, whether they're just swallowing the blackpill or a completely bluepilled soyboy, will eventually have to swallow the realitypill.

And then you die.

Ignorance and happiness are 2 sides of the same coin. Just as a toilet will be desensitized to sex after being pumped and dumped numerous times, I am desensitized to the concepts of love and romance. To me, those are just pretty words meant to sugarcoat the very base and cynical nature of human relationships: namely, give-and-take.

"If you can't provide me with the high of fucking a Chad, then you can be my ATM." That's marriage and dating in a nutshell.

To devote yourself to one woman and get married as a man is a pipe dream. A fantasy. In reality, your marriage will end in a divorce once those pangs of desire to experience a "real" man become too unbearable for the woman.

Putting in effort becomes meaningless because it's clear that the real winners were always the ones where the game was fixed in their favor. The things they achieved with their "hard work" could not be achieved by a born loser who has worked a trillion times just as hard.

To be ignorant of these facts is to retain true bliss, but it's only those who were born lucky that can truly remain ignorant. Everyone else, whether they're just swallowing the blackpill or a completely bluepilled soyboy, will eventually have to swallow the realitypill.

And then you die.
noPOGER man, no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

RIP me i guess

Brutal.
:feelsrope:
I don't even care about relationships anymore, I just want to have my own place to live and cope alone, being a poorfag is horrible.

And then you die.
You should read my thread OP. I agree 100% with you that romance is dead once you are blackpilled.

I don't even care about relationships anymore,
I just want to have my own place to live and cope alone,
being a poorfag is horrible.
nearly 100% this tbh

I mean I still cope by 1% caring about some hypothetical relationship but my mindset is mostly 99% "I just want some quiet without some asshole harassing me"

nearly 100% this tbh

I mean I still cope by 1% caring about some hypothetical relationship but my mindset is mostly 99% "I just want some quiet without some asshole harassing me"
I feel you brother. That's a brutal daily feeling.

I still cope by 1% caring about some hypothetical relationship but my mindset is mostly 99% "I just want some quiet without some asshole harassing me"

All sub 8 men should stop working until women start to respect sub 8 males again
full

There is no ascension

Once black pilled, always black pilled

I'm too depressed to read but i agree with the title

You’re right.

No idea how other incels plan to cope for the rest of their lives but I’m pretty much just waiting for myself to finally find the courage to rope. I don’t give a shit about relationship or marriage anymore, lol.

take a look at the way things are going and ask yourself those questions: do I want to be a part of this future? Do I want to remain a khhv aka coffee grounds of soyciety for another 50 years only to succumb to cancer or some other disease, completely lonely and isolated? After a lifetime of LDAR? Being mocked, ridiculed and damned by normshits for decades?

This is scientific fact

I think happiness is a social construct. I only seek satisfaction, for which you only need sex (and no love) to feel.

All sub 8 men should stop working until women start to respect sub 8 males again
full
Working on the side is is fine as long as it doesn't interfere with defunding the government by collecting max bux.