Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dark underwear masks shit stains but not piss stains, whereas light underwear masks piss stains but not shit stains. Which do you prefer?

Which color underwear do you prefer?

• Light underwear

• Dark underwear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Hello fellow celibates!

We all know that choosing the right color for our underwear can be a surprisingly important decision. Let's talk about something a bit unconventional but practical: how different colors of underwear can help mask certain types of stains.

Light-colored underwear, like white or pastel shades, tends to do a good job at masking urine stains. The light fabric doesn't show the yellow tint of urine as prominently, keeping things looking fresher for longer. However, these same light colors are not so forgiving when it comes to fecal stains. Any dark or brownish marks stand out starkly against the light background, making them very noticeable.

On the flip side, dark-colored underwear, such as black or navy, excels at hiding fecal stains. The dark fabric conceals any brownish discoloration much better, keeping those unfortunate marks out of sight. However, when it comes to urine stains, dark colors can be less effective. The darker fabric can sometimes highlight the wet spots left by urine, making them more noticeable.

So, given these practical considerations, which color do you prefer for your underwear? Do you go for light colors to hide urine stains or dark colors to conceal fecal stains?

Let us know your preference by voting in our poll! Your input is valuable and could help others make a more informed choice.

Thanks for participating!

IT will touch this

There's also another important consideration: semen stains. Light-colored underwear is generally better at concealing these stains due to their more transparent nature. The light fabric blends more seamlessly with the typical color of semen, making them less visible. This could potentially tip the balance in favor of light underwear for those who want to minimize visible marks from semen.

How about use
some toilet paper of paper towel
Paper towels contribute to waste and are bad for the environment. I just let it flow onto myself and let it absorb into my underwear.

No one's seeing you in your undies anyway.
Dark because light underwear easily stands out if your pants are slipping or when bending over, which can be embarrassing.

Dark because light underwear easily stands out if your pants are slipping, which can be embarrassing.
Cope

im partial to plaid boxers myself

Plaid boxers, while stylish and popular, are typically made of polyester blends. Polyester is a synthetic material that can be less breathable than natural fibers. This lack of breathability combined with the artificial chemicals can lead to increased heat in the groin area, which isn't ideal for male fertility.

On the other hand, solid color underwear is more likely to be made from 100% cotton. Cotton is a natural fiber that is highly breathable, helping to better regulate temperature. This creates a more favorable environment for sperm production, making it a healthier choice for men.

I don't associate myself with you.

Plaid boxers, while stylish and popular, are typically made of polyester blends. Polyester is a synthetic material that can be less breathable than natural fibers. This lack of breathability combined with the artificial chemicals can lead to increased heat in the groin area, which isn't ideal for male fertility.

On the other hand, solid color underwear is more likely to be made from 100% cotton. Cotton is a natural fiber that is highly breathable, helping to regulate temperature and moisture. This creates a more favorable environment for sperm production, making it a healthier choice for men.
might be a wise investment, especially considering nobody ever sees me in my underwear anyways

might be a wise investment, especially considering nobody ever sees me in my underwear anyways
I've just been using my old plaid boxers as a cumrag ever since I got pilled on polyester, tbh

Dark underwear all the way - light underwear can show both piss and shit stains actually

Dark underwear all the way - light underwear can show both piss and shit stains actually
Cope

All of my dark underwear is super stained with old piss, while my light underwear isn't

i like to wear loose boxers but i get a lot of boners and they dont conceal them at all so i hardly ever wear them in public

Cope

All of my dark underwear is super stained with old piss, while my light underwear isn't
From my experience at least it hid water stains which means it can hide piss as well. The liquid will blend in with the black dark underwear where as lighter underwear not at all

i like to wear loose boxers but i get a lot of boners and they dont conceal them at all so i hardly ever wear them in public
i kinda like how obvious they make boners, i always imagined that on the off chance i ever ascend that’d probably score me some points before the main event

Never saw piss strains on my dark underwear