Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dark Triad Personality Test

Blanknight

Blanknight

★★★★
prob repost but humor me

I got :

Narcissism : 20th perc
Psychopathy : 30th perc
Machiavellianism : 90th perc (prob exaggerated on the responses tbh)

Oh what a coincidence, I done that exact test 11 days ago.

Narcissism : 6th perctile
Psychopathy : 35th perctile
Machiavellianism : 100th perctile

100% seems exaggerated to me because if I really was a 100% Machiavellian I would have hid that fact because posting this result makes me less trustworthy and that's bad in the long term.

i am not sure about this

Narcissism: 4%
Machiavellianism: 57%
Psychopathy: 1%

Narcissism 46%
Machiavellianism 26%
Psychopathy 9%

The great irony of the bluepill is it tells us we need to work on our personalities to become nicer and more compassionate/caring/etc.

The reality is that most of us are too nice to begin with, and women actually want Dark Triad monsters.

eg. See this study

I know my honesty and high ethical/moral standards impair me with women but it's just who I am. I can't throw out my morality even if women want me to.

narcyness: 11
machiavellianism: 78
psycho mode: 9
felt like such an edgelord taking this.

I completed it but it froze on me after it asked for a survey.

100% seems exaggerated to me because if I really was a 100% Machiavellian I would have hid that fact because posting this result makes me less trustworthy and that's bad in the long term.
Yet you show off. It shows understanding but lacks practice.

Last edited:
nobody is more evil than me, straight 100s boyos

this test makes no sense.

most people here seem machivlian, i would say michavel was the firs blackpiller

2.3 narcissism percentile 30

3.2 Machiavellianism percentile 70

2.2 psychopathy percentile 26

No idea what this means because no matter how hard I've tried, I never understood percentiles, practically or in concept.

Yet you show off. It shows understanding but lacks practice.
Which was narcissistic of me tbh, that leads me to question the 6% on narcissism. It's all a spiral downwards ngl.

2.3 narcissism percentile 30

3.2 Machiavellianism percentile 70

2.2 psychopathy percentile 26

No idea what this means because no matter how hard I've tried, I never understood percentiles, practically or in concept.

Simply it means you are
  • more narcissistic than 30% of the population (70% of the population is more narcissistic than you)
  • more manipulative than 70% of the population (30% of the population is more manipulative than you)
  • more psychopathic than 26% of the population (74% of the population is more psychopathic than you)

The problem with this survey is it is not actually standardized against a set of normal respondents. You are only seeing your result relative to other people that took the test. If this test was primarily taken by edgelords, we will all score lower percentile than we would against actual average people.

But still overall, most of us seem to score below average (50th percentile) on most traits and Machiavelianism seems like the most common dark triad attribute here.

@knajjd is so far the most well rounded Dark Triad slayer ITT.

Simply it means you are
  • more narcissistic than 30% of the population (70% of the population is more narcissistic than you)
  • more manipulative than 70% of the population (30% of the population is more manipulative than you)
  • more psychopathic than 26% of the population (74% of the population is more psychopathic than you)
The problem with this survey is it is not actually standardized against a set of normal respondents. You are only seeing your result relative to other people that took the test. If this test was primarily taken by edgelords, we will all score lower percentile than we would against actual average people.

But still overall, most of us seem to score below average (50th percentile) on most traits and Machiavelianism seems like the most common dark triad attribute here.

@knajjd is so far the most well rounded Dark Triad slayer ITT.
Ok I admit it, I never actually TRIED to understand percentiles. You're very helpful, thanks.

Narcissism 2.7
46​
Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self. [more]
Machiavellianism 3.9
97​
Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy 3.9
97​
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

Narcissism 2.7
46​
Machiavellianism 3.9
97​
Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy 3.9
97​
Damn, son. You're an evil son of a bitch.

forced meme

Last edited:
Last edited:
Narcissism : 11
Psychopathy : 26
Machiavellianism : 88

seems nice test I will try it later.

Nice test, I wonder if there's the dark tetrad test as well.

By the way, I've got:

Narcissism: 23
Machiavellianism: 97
Psychopathy: 40

ScorePercentile
Narcissism1.2
6​
Machiavellianism3.6
88​
Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful.[more]
Psychopathy1.6
11​

I am confused.What does this mean.Reverse the scoring on all the reversals items (marked with R). Then calculate the mean of the 9 items within each subscale:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back