Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Dark Triad always wins

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★

The only way to beat ruthless is to be even more ruthless yourself, but there are different kinds of ruthlessness, the smart kind, and the dumb kind. Be the smart kind. :feelsjuice:

The only way to beat ruthless is to be even more ruthless yourself, but there are different kinds of ruthlessness, the smart kind, and the dumb kind. Be the smart kind. :feelsjuice:

The distance rick and michonne talk about the rules changing1
high iq

God IQ and Based ToaruCel

@mental_out @SergeantIncel Promote him to moderator position

Charismamaxxed manipulative chads with ruthless hidden motives are the gods of this earth tbh, I’m sure if most of us suddenly woke up in chad bodies we would exploit everyone below us, normies, beckies, sometimes even stacies, to hell and back. unfortunately being ugly means zero charisma whatsoever

Charismamaxxed manipulative chads with ruthless hidden motives are the gods of this earth tbh, I’m sure if most of us suddenly woke up in chad bodies we would exploit everyone below us, normies, beckies, sometimes even stacies, to hell and back. unfortunately being ugly means zero charisma whatsoever
Where looks fail, intimidation works wonders. :feelsjuice:

Where looks fail, intimidation works wonders. :feelsjuice:
I guess that also works, but only if you’re already height and frame maxxed as well as gymmaxxed. If you’re neotenous like ER or a manlet with a weak frame then you’ll never be viewed as intimidating tbh

I guess that also works, but only if you’re already height and frame maxxed as well as gymmaxxed. If you’re neotenous like ER or a manlet with a weak frame then you’ll never be viewed as intimidating tbh
There are other ways of intimidation that don't require looks, money, or status. Spend years studying the dark arts of the mind, spirit, and soul where you'll be on the same page as me. :feelsjuice:

7c453bd441e019240773c3332f1f9fb1

Last edited: