Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark souls

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Did you get angry playing it? I broke a controller at one stage.

If you haven't played dark souls, then what game have you played the most and what is the angriest you have been when playing, or are you always calm?

Or just talk about dark souls stuff

Bloodborne > dark souls

Dekim said:
Bloodborne > dark souls

I can understand that mistake, since bloodborne is almost as good as dark souls. Don't worry I forgive you, just be careful in your ordering next time.

It beats every other souls game except dark souls, I know you meant to say dark souls 2 and 3, not the first game.

Dark Souls graphics and overall design are super depressing. On the other hand, Bloodborne looks gorgeous. Bloodborne is also faster phased and i realy like that too.

That's what makes the world great, I love the depressing world, no other game has it.

I see it as this Dark souls>Bloodborne>dark souls 3> demon souls> dark souls 2

dark souls 3 the ringed city dlc, the final boss slave knight gael. it took me 40 tries to beat it and study its movement patterns, i raged throughout the attempts. i was playing solo no co oping bullshit

dark souls 2 I raged because i couldnt beat the spider chick lady solo lol, it seemed impossible

dark souls 1 not a boss but the npc enemy, havok the rock, lol i hated that fucker

i stopped playing games after irealized that playing on hard mode i dint enjoy them. i always enjoyed playing skyrim on novice and such but IRL im just a sack of shit

Dark souls 2 makes me mad but I still play it. I hate that game so much, its so fucking unfair

tried playing 2 a bit like a month ago and it just pisses me off too much they made it harder than they needed to just to make people rage

Im start wo watch gameplays of dark souls 3