Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark-skinned Venezuelan girl succeeds in Russia --- her looks and race match would not do as well

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Note : I know it's in Spanish, so no need to watch if you don't understand, but I'll summarize very briefly.

Here you have a Venezuelan girl, who seems to be of mixed African and indigenous descent, doing pretty well in Russia. Her male looksmatch and race-match would probably get attacked by gopniks and called an 'обезьяна' (ape); interestingly, when I looked into racism in Russia, it is almost always ethnic males that are the target. Yet, she seems to be doing well, married to a Russian Chad, and at one point in the video, she relates how she was walking down the street and was randomly offered a modeling position, because she looked exotic. Also, her looks are not model tier, I'll put her around a 6 to 7, and in South America she's just another random woman. She's also a physical therapist --- I doubt a dark skinned male would be allowed to touch people.

The point of this video is to show how women live life on tutorial mode.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPq1QG6X7qk

Note : I know it's in Spanish, so no need to watch if you don't understand, but I'll summarize very briefly.

Here you have a Venezuelan girl, who seems to be of mixed African and indigenous descent, doing pretty well in Russia. Her male looksmatch and race-match would probably get attacked by gopniks and called an 'обезьяна' (ape); interestingly, when I looked into racism in Russia, it is almost always ethnic males that are the target. Yet, she seems to be doing well, married to a Russian Chad, and at one point in the video, she relates how she was walking down the street and was randomly offered a modeling position, because she looked exotic. Also, her looks are not model tier, I'll put her around a 6 to 7, and in South America she's just another random woman. She's also a physical therapist --- I doubt a dark skinned male would be allowed to touch people.

The end result of constant propaganda that all women are beautiful tbh

Being ethnic woman in russia actually increases your smv compared to white toilets

Ethnic foid's life = White foid's life = tutorial mode

Ethnic man's life = death sentence

Ethnic men, more specifically brown men, are the most hated thing to ever exist.

Why are negros like more?

Probably not in Russia or any country like Turkey they’ll probably gang stalk you

From what I've heard, Blacks are pretty disliked in China. Guangzhou, a city in China, has a sizeable African population and local Chinese often make disgusted faces as they walk by Africans. I even saw a video once, where Chinese foids were being interviewed about interracial/international dating preferences, and nearly half of them shuddered in disgust when the concept of dating a black men was brought up.

The answer is simple.

In a union, the man is the one who OWNS and CONQUERS the woman. This is a concept understood by all humans on a subconscious level

A brown women and a russian man? The russian is conquering another races' woman.

A brown man with a russian woman? The brown is conquering the russian's woman.

This is why even the most racist of stromfrontcucks will have black gfs.

Ethnic foid's life = White foid's life = tutorial mode

Ethnic man's life = death sentence
I would say all non chad is death sentence

her looksmatch's body was found rotting in a garbage bin, he died of starvation

The answer is simple.

In a union, the man is the one who OWNS and CONQUERS the woman. This is a concept understood by all humans on a subconscious level

A brown women and a russian man? The russian is conquering another races' woman.

A brown man with a russian woman? The brown is conquering the russian's woman.

This is why even the most racist of stromfrontcucks will have black gfs.

Truth, and Newton level IQ.

I'm a Mestizo, and one of my fantasies is fucking (i.e. conquering, owning) a Spanish woman (as in a white woman actually from Spain), as a way of revenge from my ancestors being conquered and cucked (And I call it a fantasy because it will likely never ever happen, not with my brown, manlet body)

I'm a Mestizo, and one of my fantasies is fucking (i.e. conquering, owning) a Spanish woman (as in a white woman actually from Spain), as a way of revenge from my ancestors being conquered and cucked (And I call it a fantasy because it will likely never ever happen, not with my brown, manlet body)
Pretty sure you are paternally from spaniards and not the other way around

know what you mean, i want to coom in a white woman for what they did to iraq:feelsYall: