Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark mode shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dark mode shit. Impossible to read anything. Will try and get used to it but probs won't. Only good modes is light and I use fastbanana when I go to the shop to use their WiFi when I have free period in college

Light mode all the way.

Defaultmaxxing is legit.

Light mode all the way.

Defaultmaxxing is legit.
I like it, it's easier to read text n everything and it looks more cozy and nice cuz u use it from the start when u lurk or first find the site so it's hard to get out of it. Default mode is a cult.

Fast banana is the best tbh. Fast banana dark is shitty bc i don't like white text

Fast banana is the best tbh. Fast banana dark is shitty bc i don't like white text
The red looks to aggressive and invasive and me gets negative vibes from it. I only use it when I'm in public or people r around me etc

The red looks to aggressive and invasive and me gets negative vibes from it. I only use it when I'm in public or people r around me etc
I guess but i prefer the red to the black and i use fast banana because i don't want my mother to see i browse an incel forum tbh

light hurts my eyes as i'm usually in the dark and don't ever go out unless i need food

Dark mode shit. Impossible to read anything. Will try and get used to it but probs won't. Only good modes is light and I use fastbanana when I go to the shop to use their WiFi when I have free period in college
I use classic, it looks nice and isn't as bright as the normal light theme

Dark is best to my eyes. The colors also blend pretty well. Classic is second best

I use fast banana dark so i can post in school

i use fast banana dark because i'm not homosexual

dark mode is highly superior, the avis look so much cooler for some reason

Default masterrace
full