Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Dark meat on the side, but white meat keeps me mean and lean"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Even your a 6ft Tyrone, no noodle will ever truly love you.

Good god, the degeneracy.

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets

Meanwhile ricemen aren't even en the equation. How they let their foids spew this garbage on national television is beyond me :feelskek:

Holy shit this video is a blackpill GOLDMINE. This belongs in inceldom discussion bro
SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets
Foids are the biggest white supremacists/nazis

She's dating a white guy but fucking a black one.
A worthless degenerate, she still probably won't touch any ricecel or sandcel.

I really hate when females talk so freely about sex

over if white or asian

:feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: she actually said that on tv :feelswhat::feelswhat:

vocal cord removal for every female at birth.

Last edited:
she's saying she betabuxxes a white guy but fucks BBC tyrones, i don't think that video proves the point you think it does

she's saying she betabuxxes a white guy but fucks BBC tyrones, i don't think that video proves the point you think it does

This thread was made months ago, since then I've drastically changed my viewpoint on this subject

This reminds me of the Manga-Chapter I read in Monster-Musume, where they had a "Teaser-Male" to entice the woman and the "Alpha-Male" began fucking her.
Damn Centaurs are cucked

Meanwhile ricemen aren't even en the equation. How they let their foids spew this garbage on national television is beyond me :feelskek:

Holy shit this video is a blackpill GOLDMINE. This belongs in inceldom discussion bro

Foids are the biggest white supremacists/nazis
Cope. Asian men are the Senju clan IRL. Whites the Uchiha clan IRL. Blacks are fodders IRL. At least when it comes to SMV.

Cope. Asian men are the Senju clan IRL. Whites the Uchiha clan IRL. Blacks are fodders IRL. At least when it comes to SMV.

She basically admitted she's a hoe, probably she's taken all races.

The degenerate foids of today like to do that btw, kinda like a checklist

Ricecel here, this is the same cunt who sells herself out to BLM and says stuff supporting niggas but says nothing about asians being attacked from #stopasianhate and if she does she somehow twists the argument that hwyte supremacy causes violence against asians from other poc and that we also contribute to hwyte supremacy because durr hurr asians are "anti black". Like comments previously, she leaves her own men out of the equation, only wanting to fuck hwytes and tyrones.

Dumb cunt needs to look at FBI crime statistics which proves black on asian violence is higher than any other race on violence

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsree:

Turbo whores enjoying the rainbow cock carosel

She's dating a white guy but fucking a black one.
No she isn't she clarifies this in the actual video (not op video) she just dumb and used bad wording

No she isn't she clarifies this in the actual video (not op video) she just dumb and used bad wording
the bitch is pregnant with Tyrone's child, end of story

no no no no you are wrong

again you are believing a word that comes out of the whores mouth

what if she da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

isnt telling the truth

dumbass

why are you even searching/finding women's daytime talk shows. LOL:dafuckfeels:
This thread was posted last year, so I don't know how exactly I came across it, but I'm pretty sure it was in my recommended or something