Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dark humor is the best and normies are retarded

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
Dark humor is like food: some people just don't get it. Every time I make a dark joke some normie stares at me with those judgmental eyes like "that is wrong". Oh yeah? Don't come at me and say things like that, you morons. You have no morality either. You have no sense of humor.

I made a joke like this:

Rappers: I got the ice in my head.

Jeffrey Dahmer: I got this head on my ice.

Seriously, this is not too dark, I can't understand why normies are such faggots.

They think they are morally superior

Dark humor is like food: some people just don't get it. Every time I make a dark joke some normie stares at me with those judgmental eyes like "that is wrong". Oh yeah? Don't come at me and say things like that, you morons. You have no morality either. You have no sense of humor.

I made a joke like this:

Rappers: I got the ice in my head.

Jeffrey Dahmer: I got this head on my ice.

Seriously, this is not too dark, I can't understand why normies are such faggots.
8FE78C06 83E7 4EB9 9435 9B250BEE0FD5

Honestly let's just call it as it is.

All entertainment has been censored and watered down to hell specifically because of the constant whining of females

If men are enjoying something that isn't them, they want it neutered to the point of being unplayable.

All entertainment has been censored and watered down to hell specifically because of the constant whining of females

If men are enjoying something that isn't them, they want it neutered to the point of being unplayable.

View attachment 461784

Many normies find "dark" humor funny from what I've seen

Lots of people out there have no sense of humor

I also like to tell jokes, when I say something heavy to just one person they usually think it's funny and even answer worse things but in public this kind of joke doesn't work, everyone is afraid of being judged

View attachment 461784

Comedy is truly dead, along with any type of entertainment.
Many normies find "dark" humor funny from what I've seen
Specially when it's a way to personally mock low status men to suicide.

View attachment 461784

BIG NIGGER IS WATCHING YOU