Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark eyes sucks

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Dark eyes sucks bro. Nearly everyone in the world got dark colored eyes, just think about it; there are almost no songs about dark eyes but you can find shit loads of songs about blue and green eyes.

I feel like a NPC for having pitch black eyes

I don’t have dark eyes though

They look black as fuck , Even in the sun they look black. I cope by telling myself at least i’m not blind

if you have light eyes you go up 2 points EZ imo

your eyes wouldn't matter if you had better bones
but also,

Chadyen is back boyos :feelstrash:

I would happily have dark eyes in exchange for symmetry...

My eyes are dark ngl

dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair

over

I have colorshit eyes

I agree. I can't even believe I didn't get blue eyes, because I literally have blue eyed people (men and women) on both sides of the family. Looks like the stars weren't aligned when I was born. Would've been a huge halo effect. Genetics are fucking retarded.

Blue eyes = gods

Having blue eyes isn’t a chad trait, it’s a Northern European one
Northern Europeans are Chads by default.

Imagine having sharigan eyes.

blue eye halo tbh, but there is melanin surgery to make them blue

Dark eyes are incel tier.

I wish I had blue eyes , They give such a halo

There are. Remember in childhood grandmother singing old song about war pilot, and in it "black eyes, looking through mask"

There are. Remember in childhood grandmother singing old song about war pilot, and in it "black eyes, looking through mask"
Yeah slavs are self aware, Russian folksongs also have songs like “Dark eyed girl” etc.

I fucking hate my eye color. It just makes my bug eyes x1000000 times worse. If I had inherited my mother's blue eyes or my grandmom's green ones I would have been a failed/low tier normie most likely.
I feel like a NPC for having pitch black eyes
Me too. It's like getting the default skin in an RPG.

at least you guys whining about default brown eyes don't know true suffering. The suffering that is called pitch black eyes. it's completely soulless, and people can tell at first glance that something (genetics) is wrong with you.

at least you guys whining about default brown eyes don't know true suffering. The suffering that is called pitch black eyes. it's completely soulless, and people can tell at first glance that something (genetics) is wrong with you.
ricecel trait

ricecel trait
yes. you feel it too don't you

Blue eyes are for camel humping sand jockeys and dog smelling whites