Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dark Days

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
@Zyros and even @Hunter are always talking about their bloat days.

But as a light skinned ethnic I got to deal with "dark days."

It's awful.

Today I forgot to put my sunscreen on for the first time of weeks (and there was snow and ice to reflect sun rays which makes it even worse).

I didn't sleep enough the night before so didn't think about it. (SleepMaxxing is important for BoyMaxxing and overall quality of life).

I'm paranoid I went 3 shades darker.

Everyone here knows there's a halo for light-skin and as an ethnic my skin fluctuates wildly.

Lightskin is very important for BoyMaxxing.

Last night my mom drove me to my dentist appointment and she said how white my face has gotten (I use skin brightening hybrid moisturizer and sunscreen every single day).

and she offered me this other sunscreen but I said no way and asked for more of the other stuff so she gave me her half used one from her purse since I was running low and kept the stuff without skin whitening for herself.

But even she sees it's working.

and this is the same mother who told me I wasn't white (after I was going through an identity crisis when I was a kid) and now every time she sees me she comments on how white my face has gotten

So ethnics need to avoid the sun and be careful to keep their skin as light as possible as it's an important halo and for ugly low PSL men like me we need to stack the deck as much in our favor as we can.

Id rather have dark days a thousand times over bloat days.

Will you do the jaw surgery in the end? You have huge ascending potential

i heard if u put whole milk on ur face it makes u whiter too. cleopatramaxxing

Use a lot of sunscreen too. Look white when im using it on a daily basis.

Id rather have dark days a thousand times over bloat days.

Will you do the jaw surgery in the end? You have huge ascending potential

Ironically I want to the dentist last night and he evaluated my jaw.

I told him my friends told me my jaw is recessed and I need jaw surgery.

He said my jaw bone's wide and developed and recommended braces. He had me open and close my mouth a few times than he grabbed my jaw and measured it with his hands.

Maybe he means my jaw is good from a medical perspective and not a cosmetic one. I also told him my friends told me my small jaw (he says it ain't) is causing me my prominent nasolabial but he tolds me tis not so and everyone has them (but I know I got em bad).

I told @11gaijin if I fail in Japan I'd get jaw surgery like him and then go back.

Just bring an umbrella bro. That's what the pinays use to keep their skin looking white.

Lol all the men are goblins but the girls are all qt.

I can't wait to go there too.