Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dark blue eyes is the white people's version of brown eyes

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Just completely dull, boring and tasteless

Cope, dark blue eyes are preferred.

Agreed. Eye color is completely irrelevant.

Still mogs brown eyes to oblivion and back.

Doesn't matter if you're ugly, doesn't matter if you're attractive. Eye color is about as useful in a man as fingernail shine. That being said, I do prefer blue or green eyes, they look nicer, but inside an ugly face, no one cares.

Doesn't matter if you're ugly, doesn't matter if you're attractive. Eye color is about as useful in a man as fingernail shine. That being said, I do prefer blue or green eyes, they look nicer, but inside an ugly face, no one cares.
agree. eye color is irrelevant.
the only time I ever really notice someones eye color is if I show them my contacts, because you're directly staring someone in the eye if you do this. fuck glasses. glasses are virginity protectors.

If I were 6'3'' I'd easily trade 3 inches for a set of blue eyes

Eye color is irrelevant tbh

I swear some threads on here are just pure faggotry. Yes, you're totally a truecel for having dark blue eyes. Here is your validation.

European brown eyes are not too bad, it's the almost black ethnic eyes that are really unpleasent to look at. Like there's no soul behind them.

You remind me of rich people who are like uhg.... having a fleet of hummers is so boring and tasteless.

Easy to talk about how boring any shade of blue is when you have blue eyes.

No where near Brown eyes, not to mention blue eyes are preferred.