Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Danish Sexologist JFL at incels

NateH

NateH

Humanity is a disgusting and depraved species
★★

No sex for a year huh? Sounds terrible...:feelsseriously:

A source would be nice, and for once I agree with this whore, life without sex is a life not worth living. except if it's le smelly stinky stoopid inklers :soy: :soy: :soy:

I´ve been in this predicament for decades anyway

FUUCK THIS GAY FAGGOT EARTH
6BE06295 CF39 4B29 8B79 08F5C29E2144

Tbf it is a foid saying this. We obv deserve sex and affection more than any of these retards but if we can go our whole life without anybody giving a fuck, they can take a year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCK THIS MEME WORLD IS BEYOND A FUCKING JOKE

We are a joke to normal people

Is she saying women are obligated to fuck incels?

Tbf it is a foid saying this. We obv deserve sex and affection more than any of these retards but if we can go our whole life without anybody giving a fuck, they can take a year
GUYS I'M LITERALLY GOING TO DIE BECAUSE LACK OF CUDDLES LOOK AT ME I'M A WOMAN I'M GOING TO DIE OMG ITS SCIENCE OMG PLS BBC RIGHT NOW IN MY WHITE COALBURNER PUSSY PLEASE GUYS ITS SCIENCE
“It is hard to see away from the skin to skin contact in so long. Hudsult can be made in many different ways. It need not be sexual. Just to keep an older person in the hand can be redemptive and full hudsulten.”
:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
GUYS I'M LITERALLY GOING TO DIE BECAUSE LACK OF CUDDLES LOOK AT ME I'M A WOMAN I'M GOING TO DIE OMG ITS SCIENCE OMG PLS BBC RIGHT NOW IN MY WHITE COALBURNER PUSSY PLEASE GUYS ITS SCIENCE

“It is hard to see away from the skin to skin contact in so long. Hudsult can be made in many different ways. It need not be sexual. Just to keep an older person in the hand can be redemptive and full hudsulten.”
:feelsseriously:
I’ve got a theory that most of the “sexologists” are just degenerates who’ve watched too much Masters of Sex jfl.

I’ve got a theory that most of the “sexologists” are just degenerates who’ve watched too much Masters of Sex jfl.
they literally are.
imagine studying to get to the conclusion that "hm sex good no sex very sad bad life" and she gets like attention from the fucking media and 6000k a month to tell people that "hm you need secks becus secks good make secks with 300000 people very happy life"

Yikes! She sounds like one of those incelish guys from incel forums. You are not entitled to sex my sweet summer child of sunshine. :rolleyes:

figures

cancel foids. and ESPECIALLY foid -ologists of any kind

Now imagine it was a male sexologist said this.

Now imagine it was a male sexologist said this.
Doctor Bergstein Cohen was arrested this morning after making articles and people start calling him a perv and oversexualizator. The police searched his house and mysteriously found CP on his computer. He's facing serious charges.

I can't stand this hyprocrite gay of an earth anymore

Hmm I wonder why all incels developed mental health disorders hmm

Nevermind that thought, it’s just their personality bro!

Hmm I wonder why all incels developed mental health disorders hmm
Nevermind that thought, it’s just their personality bro!
they are just angry about wuhmen because they dont get puss lol their moms dont love em they cant get lady because of their shit personality :soy:

Does someone have even a doubt of the "selfless" and definitely not hypocrite interest women have for us?

damn where is my neetbux, I'm 26 years dry