Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daniel Lord proves that most Ethnics in the West are locationcels

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-

This man was incel in UK until he moved to Japan and got a wife. Nowadays he's in Thailand dating a Thai girl and learning the language.

Yes being in the West is a huge cause of inceldom for Asians, Indians, and various half breeds.

In the West, western males are valued, period. This was hard for me to understand for a long time. I just couldn't believe it, you suffer shock and indignation at being such a valued student and young person, and then you get out into the world, and women don't want you, recruiters don't want you, everybody looks at you weird even though you look normal. Even though you know their society better than them.

It's very, very cruel. The treatment that non westerners get in the west is crueler than any form of colonialism.

i remember how obnoxious he was on discord fuck that guy and his not funny yt game reviews

He deserves inceldom unironically. Cunt

Yes being in the West is a huge cause of inceldom for Asians, Indians, and various half breeds.

In the West, western males are valued, period. This was hard for me to understand for a long time. I just couldn't believe it, you suffer shock and indignation at being such a valued student and young person, and then you get out into the world, and women don't want you, recruiters don't want you, everybody looks at you weird even though you look normal. Even though you know their society better than them.

It's very, very cruel. The treatment that non westerners get in the west is crueler than any form of colonialism.
If an curry can make a contribution to Western society, he will receive some financial benefits. Indian Americans are some of the highest paid people in America, largely due to brain drain from India.

Social benefits, however, are much harder to come by.

If your parents immigrated from curryland, and you were born and raised in the West, your parents cannot understand your situation. They were the normies of curryland

If your parents immigrated from curryland, and you were born and raised in the West, your parents cannot understand your situation. They were the normies of curryland

Yes, this is the truth. They don't understand. Let me repeat: no immigrant from another country understands the social dynamics of another country, especially non whites entering a white country.

They were completely normal back home, and even when they immigrate they form enclaves where they are normal. So the Indian immigrants will build a temple, mosque, Indian grocery, go to Indian parties, speak In Indian languages, watch Indian tv and movies from home by satellite or on the internet, and live blissfully aware of the pain of an Indian American who doesn't go to prom, or sees white people go to churches, or is shunned by the football chads and cheerleader stacies, etc. And the pain of the Indian American who speaks English, who desperately wants to be accepted at work, desperately wants to go around and see lots of Indian Americans like him, instead of whites or Indian immigrants.

They DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND and never will. It's actually unbelievable, they had sex, brought you into this world, immigrated to America, and then threw you into a white world, thinking that not only will you belong perfectly to two worlds, but are an oh so great conqueror of America if you win a spelling bee, get good grades at school, and go into stem or become a doctor.

Yep, I'm sure all those white celebrities, athletes, corporate guys, politicians, all those who control America are just dying to be you, brown Indian. Yep, I'm sure they want to give up their food, culture, language, etc. to become Indian.

Such bullshit. So painful, so painful man.

I agree that the life of a curry man in the West is worse than colonialism. That's partly because colonialism really wasn't that bad. The colonized country benefited greatly in terms of infrastructure, medicine, government structures, etc.

The life expectancy in India in 1960 was about 45. Today it's 70, and the life expectancy in America is only 77. Indians in India are living decent lives, partly thanks to colonialism.

But the things a curry man loses in the West--sex, social approval, self-esteem--are so difficult and painful to talk about that you can discuss it honestly only on a forum like this.