Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dangers of oofy doofy

Would you oofy doofymaxx?

• No its a trap

• Yes I'm an incel I'll take what I can get

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Have you ever seen an oofy doofy situation up close?

One of my professors comes to mind. His wife was a black foid. Extremely bossy and dominant, and she was also a professor in the same dept. The man smoked cigs, and his wife didn't like it, so his grown ass would hide to smoke! His wife would tell us, the students, how she yells at her husband whenever she sees cigarette butts on the ground. The juxtaposition between the two is incredible. The man hides his smoking to appease his wife and has a feminist symbol in his emails to appease his wife. The wife openly brags about yelling at him to his students.

His wife eventually became HOD of the department. That means he gets bossed around by her at work, and then gets bossed around by her at home. It never stops. He is under her control 24/7. He is a grown adult with no personhood, no autonomy, merely her puppet. I guess this is the reality of oofy doofy. The dominant personality likes this, because she has a schmuck she has full control off. He may enjoy the fact that he has a wife, but goddam at what cost? You sold your soul, your right to be an individual.

2023 relationships be like

It's not "oofy doofy", call it by what it is. Betabuxxing. It's always just been betabuxxing, she gets to use his resources and money and use his cucked state and fear of divorce-rape as a reason to basically control the entire marriage and make him subject to her every whim and request. Basically every single relationship with a LTN in the West is exactly like this, except maybe the foid doesn't actually have to work at all. :feelsjuice:

I would simp if I was guaranteed pussy.

It's not "oofy doofy", call it by what it is. Betabuxxing. It's always just been betabuxxing, she gets to use his resources and money and use his cucked state and fear of divorce-rape as a reason to basically control the entire marriage and make him subject to her every whim and request. Basically every single relationship with a LTN in the West is exactly like this, except maybe the foid doesn't actually have to work at all. :feelsjuice:
She almost certainly makes more than him at this point. She was HOD when I left. The relationship was one where she got to enjoy dominating a weak man. That is the need that oofy doofymaxxers satisfy

what the fuck is oofy doofy i've seen it before, asked, and got troll answers

She almost certainly makes more than him at this point. She was HOD when I left. The relationship was one where she got to enjoy dominating a weak man. That is the need that oofy doofymaxxers satisfy
With that also comes basically all his resources, though. Doubt it's not part of the controlling as well. :feelsjuice:

womyn dont worth it all mang, the only thing they have is a hole and they are shallow asf, cannot even be your friend

I'm too blackpilled to be able to oofy doofymaxx at this point

:feelsokman:

:feelsokman:
So basically a stupid term for being a house bitch

this isn't anything new, foids have always settled for men who don't have much going for them but can be house bitches and living wallets while foids live the life to their best.

Personally I'd still do it. Even if I had to cut it off after a month because of how demoralizing it would be just to experience how being in a relationship feels and how it feels to get female attention, how sex feels, etc.

This isn't oofy doofy (it's certainly goofy, though). This is just your standard cucked relationshit, where the "man's" balls are in a vice.

Brutal oofydoofypill

You can end up like AdvocateDoofy (Doogy).

With that also comes basically all his resources, though. Doubt it's not part of the controlling as well. :feelsjuice:
Yeah definitely, you're right. Oofy doofy is perhaps best thought of as a subsection of betabuxxing

The cases often called oofy doofy are always either JBF which is a legit strategy (one just needs a time machine to do it) or betabuxxing a used up slag which is not worth it.

One of my professors comes to mind. His wife was a black foid. Extremely bossy and dominant, and she was also a professor in the same dept. The man smoked cigs, and his wife didn't like it, so his grown ass would hide to smoke! His wife would tell us, the students, how she yells at her husband whenever she sees cigarette butts on the ground. The juxtaposition between the two is incredible. The man hides his smoking to appease his wife and has a feminist symbol in his emails to appease his wife. The wife openly brags about yelling at him to his students.

His wife eventually became HOD of the department. That means he gets bossed around by her at work, and then gets bossed around by her at home. It never stops. He is under her control 24/7. He is a grown adult with no personhood, no autonomy, merely her puppet. I guess this is the reality of oofy doofy. The dominant personality likes this, because she has a schmuck she has full control off. He may enjoy the fact that he has a wife, but goddam at what cost? You sold your soul, your right to be an individual.
also gets 0 sex and cucked by white chad every tuesday and thursday night…

over

he is betabuxx to likely a post wall sheboon who hates him for not being Tyrone or Chad and barely and resentfully puts out which considering its a niggress is mostly a blessing that is so much worse than inceldom.

also gets 0 sex and cucked by white chad every tuesday and thursday night…

over
doubt white chad is fucking a post wall sheboon tbh tho obviously she is getting high tier normie dick and only that hence why she is such a cunt.

I don't have the ability to restrain my rage around foids to be oofy doofy, also I'm short black guy so I don't know if I can even do that. But I think this is the kinda nigga that snaps one day and murders his whole family, this is what relationships have been since the 80s

Well if he doesn't get cheated by her and they have kids together I see no problem.Better trade your soul than be an incel maybe.

Hmm….. interesting so if you were attractive you wouldn’t mind treating a woman kindly knowing you’re getting the pussy regardless of how you treat her
If I was attractive I wouldn't need to simp, simping to get pussy as an ugly guy however.

Better incel than betabuxx

Gladly and happily. Then leave after a month and make a brag post here for the ban.

Oofy doofy = betabuxxing a BPD foid who abuses you

This oofy doofy stuff is beyond me. I never saw it up close so I haven't been able to do a good psychological analysis. And of course the important question is how much sex are they having and how much cheating she does.

Oofy doofy = betabuxxing a BPD foid who abuses you
All foids are BPD, its just that oody doofy goes out of his way to be non threatening and submissive while typical normies just cope with being emasculated

After reading this i would like to change my answer

Oofy doofy no but play a role for 2 weeks to get access to her uterus before disappearing, yes.

Women also marry for status. Not just the status of the husband, but also the status of being a married couple instead of single

Cope of ugly conservative guys who don't understand why ugly women marry ugly liberal men instead of ugly conservative men.

Hint: it's about looks, not alphaness or whatever